Would anyone care if I left GaG?

So many are leaving. I say it hypothetically, but would anyone actually notice?

Updates:
I ain't going nowhere, don't worry! ^_^

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• sure i would... i dislike it when a fellow GAGer leaves basically

and yay u r 1 of my favs... u even made a full question bout me ^_^

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I've seen your name appear a lot in the live feed but I must admit we haven't interacted that often... however I always like to learn to know new people.
    And it's really sad that so many are leaving. Especially the nice and correct people. We need those to keep the creeps a minority :D
    Nice to meet you, KBob :D

0|0
    0|0
  • your profile reflects 110 followers so I'm guessing somebody would notice. But then again I haven't been here for very long so I still don't know what the hell following someone on here even means.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure that we've literally never interacted, so I'd be pretty indifferent, sorry.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know you that well, but I'll see you around

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've never seen you here

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'd notice

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen you before, sot not really. I'm sorry. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• not really sure what kind of question this is.. is this for attention or to see how important you are? maybe that sounds harsh..

anyways I am sure the people you know and who like you will miss you... I miss my friends... but this site is getting lame anyway so I might leave too. it is almost as bad as facebook now a days

0|0
    0|0
    • Point taken. I see this question asked & thought I'd take my turn on the carousel. Lol.

• well, looks like you have a lot of friends on here :) you actually didn't take my comment harsh either--thank you for that. In my book, you're cool :) we need cooler people on here :)

• To be honest I didn't know you existed so I wouldn't notice. Pretty sure people wouldn't notice if I left either though :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen you around so I don't really have an opinion on the matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. GaG will still continue.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes you're one of my older friends on here so I'd miss you :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure a few would notice I was gone.

0|0
    0|0