How did you go about joining GaG?

How did you go about joining GaG?
My story was I was Googling something and this site popped up in the search results. I clicked the link and it seems like a pretty cool community, so I joined. I was right, this is probably one of the only places on the Internet where the mojority of people aren't trolls are bad people. c: No regrets joining at all, otherwise I wouldn't still be here. c:

Therefore, I'm option A.

• I joined this site because I found it when searching something.
  • Friends and Family recommended.
  • I saw it advertised on a website/magazine/newspaper etc..
  • I don't remember.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was 4 years ago so I honestly don't remember.

What Girls Said 10

• I think I was looking for somewhere I could ask advice about my new relationship (at the time) and then I got hooked. Now I've ended up addicted.

• I was looking for a question intended to look for it at yahoo answers and now... here I am

• same reason as you, just came across it one day when searching something. i have no clue what i was searching but this site was a good find

• The same for me. lol

• I Googled a question & was sent here. To post a comment you had to join so here I am.

• I have no clue

• Hey same here. Google. I love GAG

• my story's pretty much the same as yours

• i was googling i think about a girl paying for the first date.

• I was trying to read something, signed in and now I am stuck.

What Guys Said 8

• I used a similar site during 2013-2014 called Yahoo! Answers. However, that site had the most ignorant users and trolls I have ever witnessed. So I then deleted my account.

But I still wanted to use a site where I can share my opinions and views on things. Then I did Google something and this site was on the search results. So yeah, same story as yours but this site is just perfect! Much friendlier community and trolls are dealt with more seriously. So yeah, no regrets being on this site. Love it here.

• Oh god. Yahoo answers. I remember when answers would pop up on Google from like 2006-2009, and the answers would be the most stupid things I have ever read in my life.

Trolls are eradicated quickly by the Admins.
      Good riddance too, best Admins around. They genuinely care for their users. Same can't be said for other sites.

• I think I typed a question into google and link to site came up. When I read it I thought it was very interesting.

• i was googling 'how to get a girl to like anal sex' and this site popped up..

• It wasn't even that long ago but I seriously don't remember. There are many ways in but there's no way out.

• i wanted a rate on my looks, so i ended up here, and when i see how many people had problems i just had to stay and help out :P

• Your story, my story, her story, his story.

• i was bored and wanted to do something..

• not sure just found it