Canadians on GaG?

I have been on a lot of international forums before and this is the first time I noticed large numbers of Canadians. I was just wondering is it just a coincidence or does GaG have a special draw for Canadians. I like all gaggers no matter where they are from so it is not a bashing question.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh I find lots of fellow Canadians on most forums. I suspect you are just noticing it here.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't really noticed that there are more Canadians on GAG compared to on other websites.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the only forum I'm on at the moment so if it's true or not I couldn't tell you. There are a fair number of us here though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Canada is a large country basically... yet still Canadians r only bout 1/10 or so compared with US GAGers

0|0
    1|2
    • Statistically stands up quick google pop of Canada 35 mill and the US around 320 mill - Lots of Northern Canada unpopulated - In most other forums UK was no.2 behind US but here I think it is Canada.

• here Turkey is very pop, after US..^_^

• I really haven't noticed that many Canadians. I think most people here are from the US

0|0
    0|0
  • Gag Canadians are special and partnered up with GAG and made a Canadian bacon sponsorship with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm Canadian

0|0
    0|0
  • Canadians are every where nowadays

0|0
    0|0