Do you think GaG actually helps us figure out the opposite sex?

Gagers, do you actually feel like you get real, and helpful answers off of here? or insight on what the other gender is thinking?

Or do you think perhaps were all just that bored?

I myself feel like I've aquired some knowledge over the time I've spent here, but then again, I could just be kidding myself

Most Helpful Guy

• No not really lol they kind of do like its hard for people to be honest even on the internet and everyone has an ego so its hard to break that and get them to actually spill the beans

What Guys Said 13

• yeh... GAG has helped me in many ways.. includin this basically...

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• A little bit of it.

• Life is a constant learning exercise and GaG is an important part of it.

• The only real thing people are legitimately learning is that people have different preferences. And there's a lot of middle aged fat dudes who feel the need to make accounts and put naked photos of themselves on them...

• This site has confirmed to me I'll never really be able to understand women with all their weirdness.

• A few of my questions can be answered but most of the people on here are socially awkward or social rejects and can't really help.

• Aha, what? "social rejects"? Nope, none of those here... hehe...*awkwardly hides Han Solo figurine*

• i don't think you can ever figure out the opposite sex esp girls ;) but this site will give you lets call it a educated guess on what they might be thinking nothing is assured but death..

• It depends...

• There are some GAGer's advice that are helpful, but I'm simply passing time and bored most days..

• Same, I ask weird questions all the time, just to kill time, whatever pops into my head :P

• No, I don't think you can ever generalize... everyone is different.

• Yes, I have learnt that women are just as horny and lustful about sex as much as men...

Not that i didn't know that before,

• Somewhat yes.

• Sometimes. However, I think a lot of the answers are speculative bullshit dressed up as experience!

• I just have to say, I am a really big fan of how you worded that "Speculative bullshit dressed up as experience"

• And when they do, it is oh so sweet lmao

• yes, inspiration is delicious!

What Girls Said 5

• I do think there are some legit people here who will hang out and be fun when its convenient but will seriously answer someone's question if they see an importance

• I really do!

• I have found some knowledge on the opposite sex, but more than anything I like to just do it for fun and perhaps help some people - especially the younger ones who have GENUINE questions.

• I usually do it for fun as well, but if you help someone along the way, no harm in it ^_^

• It CAN be good for advice. I've had some people that were right, and some that were wrong.

• True, some people know what they are talking about... others you can just see as a train, hitting a mountain

• No I do not think so. Everyone is and the only way to figure someone out is to communicate with them directly.