What's your most down voted Opinon?

Most thumbs down will get MHO

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I told some girls they were all waiting to get a piece of the (ex) bearded man rthomas43 but they came in a swarm and down vote me like crazy haha

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../6f9.gif

My haters <3

• 3|3
  • This is the second most downvote I got. I can't find the one that had 16 women and 29+ guys downvoted it.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1431834-is-it-ever-acceptable-justifiable-for-a-man-to-hit-a-woman

• It's hard to remember but the most recent one I got was saying "if you're not tall you have no hope and you should consider suicide" I meant it as a joke but it got taken down...

• I don't know. I have over three thousand opinions. There's no way in hell I'm sifting through all that. I usually get down voted when I make a sarcastic remark to some girl mocking her first world plight, and I get down voted hard by girls. Sometimes kiss ass white knighting guys will join in and down vote me, but its overwhelmingly female.

• I remember it was a question where you insult other gagers and the person with most downvote wins, I got total of 16 downvotes

• I one time mention a girl, which I find very attractive here in a this type of ques.
    I got 6 down votes from other girls.

• Well many of them!

But

MY OPINIONS ARE NOT SOMEONES REALITY

• Probably something mean I said once

• Why does black people even exist on the earth?😈😠

What Girls Said 11

• I REALLY hate kids! Everyone tells me I'm cold hearted because of this D:

• Well I mean it's understandable to not like them. I don't feel the same way but I can see why. how do you feel about Puppies and kittens?

• They are gross infidels lmao

• There was a question about which category of pornography girls like to watch right? And this chick mentioned bestiality and all this weird shit. So I called her a sick cunt fuck and that she's the epitome of all wankers and seriously I'll people. I got so many thumbs down for talking bad about her that the website literally messaged me saying how they deleted the comment and basically if I did it again they'd terminate my account. But c'mon what would you say to a person that said, "Oh yeah! I like watching humans have sex with innocent animals." 😕😷😒

• **ill people lol. Gotta love autocorrect!

• 😂😂😂😂 I was expressing myself. I had just commented on my first question lol. I said sorry for the harsh comment but I didn't take it back. I am a very blunt person but I work on it

• Haha really? That's funny I'm trying to work on being more straightforward and blunt about things

• I think it was a really bad knock knock joke answer I made that went something like:

Knock, knock
    Who's there?
    No one.
    No one who?
    No one dumb ass, you have no friends!

• On a opinion when I asked people to downvote me... I got like 6 downvotes. Lol
    And 5 downvotes on some opinions

• That's like nothing lolz XD

• When I just first started and no here knows me and I told the asker what she wanted to hear because she already thought about cheating on her boyfriend with his bf's boyfriend and made her mind about it. I was trying to use reverse psychology, but it backfired on me. I said something like do what you want, you clearly made up your mind already otherwise you wouldn't think about cheating on him. Cheat as much as you want until you are ready to settle down.. I really wish I had phrase it differently.. I didn't mean that of course..

• @I_am_repulsive Ah... It happens :/ I know the feeling. Some people also misunderstood me couple of times. But hey you really shouldn't care if you get downvoted by some people. No matter how nice or try to help others. There's always going to be haters. Haters are gonna hate. Lol. Don't let them bring you down!

• my most down voted opinion is also my most up voted I think. one about gay marriage.

• I'm pretty sure it's one of my selfie opinions, lol.

• It wasn't me but there was this anonymous user on some question I don't remember and he got like 69+ downvotes omg ahahabaha

• I never get downvotes.

• The one in which I posted Hritik Roshan's picture saying its my favorite male body.😭😭😭

• Lol! Really? I wonder why o_O

• Definitely jealous!! @Genie23

• Somebody posted a pic of a plus size model asking if she was attractive and my comment was "My boyfriend thinks she looks like a whale" ALL THE DOWN VOTES on that one.

• 2|2