I didn't realize people on this site were so rude?

Hasn't your mom ever taught you 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything'

Lol I just find it quite interesting that some individuals act "rude" "tough" "blunt" whatever you want to call it, on a website. I doubt majority of them act like that in person. But just my observation!

Most Helpful Guy

• They are what you call toxic people, the best to deal with toxic people, is don't engage with them at all, the more engage with him, the more you fuel their behavior. You will never get any benefit by engaging with these type of people, except getting upset and hurt.

In real life you do the same, except you keep your distance from them as much as possible,

Don't judge them, because you don't get anything from that either. If anything you can use these types of people, to help become a better a person, in the way you react. How react to people is very important and takes skill, and patience.

What Guys Said 22

• Rather than rude, I suppose the people here are frank and straightforward. So much that it may look rude. Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

• Sometimes feelings gotta get hurt. Its all about how you say it though. You can be honest without sounding rude

• And your mom didn't teach you judge not lest ye be judged, Anonymous coward?

• I'm gonna to marry her anyway

• Most people who don't have a pair grow some when they get on websites such as these... everything is about attitude, because they are likely docile in real life!

• Welcome to the internet lol, though we aren't all like that, most people on here are either going to be rude or just brutally honest, or both lol.

• It happens.
    Lol
    take a chill pill..

• I think you are right there is probably a bit of "internet" confidence invovled.

• It's not just this site. Everyone on the internet willing to tell you something is gonna be rude about it.

• Give n take... have you heard of this? it's the best process in all things apply it n if a person is still rude then they are jerk 😊

• Mostly my fault

• That's hard, because snarky comments are just so easy to make. Flag opinions you don't like, but first put a disclaimer on your question

• Have any specific examples?

• Most are brutally honest. Sorta like me, cept on here I try to be tolerant. With my friends... They call me an a*shole for a reason.

• Not all of the people here are rude. There are some that are genuinely nice and willing to help out.

• my dear. oh my dear. rudeness is the last thing i would be worried about as a woman on gag

• only when im mad tho

• yup, they are.. zzz

• ignore them or reprot it as offensive... they're just trolls and jokers

• Sorry, if you want someone to say something nice which is not sure, such as saying "you are so beautiful" while you look like an ape, you'd better pay some money for some actors and actresses and let them say that.
    We are just being straightforward and honest, not rude, and we do not have to say whatever you want to hear. Life is harsh.

• My mother used to tell me "fuck you I hate you" so that is not my excuse when I am a prick here. When I am rude or nasty it is to defend someone weaker or kinder.

• It's the Internet, toughen up.

What Girls Said 9

• Haha I feel you.

• i think theyre either rude or brutally honest. some people hate hearing what they dont wanna hear.
    but yeah, u have a pretty mind and a good heart. unfortunately not everyone on the internet is like that. all i can say, is amidst the rudeness, remember to stay true to who u r.

• I am sorry in advance. I don't know how to be nice. I try tho.

• Why does it concern you? I can be rude and direct when people are blunt to me first in real life?

For you to even write that, I'm assuming you are Someone who stays in the internet for long hours... daily.

• Kk good to hear sweets! And no, to correct your judgement, I don't spend "long hours" on the Internet daily.

• I think it depend shy what you mean by rude. I've notice that when people ask for ratings some people will tell the truth, which is what they're asking for, and may come across as rude, but there are those asshole that just give rude opinions because they can. Just depends.

• It's more fun to answer than to just keep scrolling

• welcome to the real world :/
    not everyone is going to be nice.
    just ignore them, forget them...

• My mom has.. But did I listen? No. Why? Because I Didn't want to listen.

• I am sorry... *sob* *hiccup*