Answering anonymous to save your GAG rep?

How many of you ask or answer anonymously because you don't want other users to judge you because of your GAG reputation?

• I answer anonymously.
    28% (9)43% (9)34% (18)Vote
  • I ask anonymously.
    22% (7)10% (2)17% (9)Vote
  • I ask and answer anonymously.
    44% (14)38% (8)42% (22)Vote
  • I ONLY do anonymous here.
    6% (2)9% (2)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
29|26

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 28

• There's no option for what I do - no anonymous anything.
    I think I only did it one or twice... Almost never.

1|1
    0|0
  • I haven't ever asked anonymously. I don't care what people think of me so I see no reason to hide.

I most usually don't allow anonymous people to answer my questions either, because as I see it as somewhat pathetic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha I don't have a rep so that's out of the question hehe

I never go anonymous though, ever.
    We're all here for advice, or to give advice.. It's a site where you can feel safe haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • My reputation isn't great as it is, I almost never go anon.

1|2
    0|0
    • "I'm here to bitchslap you with truth." They can't handle it, I take it, so slap they bitch ass again LOL <3

• @Mistninja314 gets it lol

• HAHA not to many GAGers nonetheless GAGirls like you, justbeinghonest and MaskedSanity when it comes to keeping it real <3 lol

• I can't vote in this poll! I don't ask or answer anonymously. My gag rep is what it is. People can like me or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Answering anonymous to save your GAG rep?
    Neither options fit me. I don't go anonymous for anything as I have no interest in a GAG rep. Butthurt users can judge me all they like they make no impact on my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've asked one question anonymously I think? maybe 1 or two when I first joined the site but I wouldn't now because i'm pretty open on here and don't have all that much to hide anyway lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes you've always been helpful in my opinion

• Show All
    • @I_am_repulsive Thank you :)

And no I don't think I give too much information, as long as someone is respectful to me then I will talk about and share pretty much anything. I'm kind of that way in real life, very open about who/how I am.

• That's awesome!

• My... what?

1|1
    0|0
  • As I understand it, people aren't an asshole when they are not fixated on the user's past responses.

0|1
    0|0
  • I, honestly, don't have a GAG rep so I don't worry about that. The very few times I go anon is when I feel like I've given too much info about myself

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely do it but if I do it's bc I know the asker previously blockede.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me that people know its me. Even when I get responses that aren't nice or that I don't like, isn't that the point. I have had people answer questions and not agree with me and be pretty rude about it, but then on another question or opinion agree with me 100%. I don't fault the people that are to afraid to be themselves or rather their real internet persona.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mostly anonymous to be honest and haven't asked many questions on here, but I just prefer to be on the down low. Even if it would give me a good reputation, I don't like to draw a lot of attention to myself.

0|0
    1|0
  • I ask questions i'm embarrassed about anonymously but don't really care.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do not answer or ask anon. Very rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote E for never using anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about a gag rep. I say what I want.

0|0
    1|1
  • I rarely go anon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I very rarely go on anonymous, I don't care about my gag rep

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my style, I don't ask or answer anonymously :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I go anon pretty often. I don't wanna argue with people and have them hate me and stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go anon. I don't care what people (on the internet) thinks of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally only answer personal questions privately

0|0
    0|0
  • I go anon for my rep but also because I'm young and I don't want people to skip my opinion or judge me because of my age

0|1
    0|0
  • I do anon not cuz I care about my rep, but because I just don't like being blocked from ppl's accounts. LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ask and answer anonymously.

0|0
    0|0
  • To keep my reputation is just 30% of reasons why I go anonymous, the rest is because I share about personal life and I want to be discreet.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do this all the time

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• Dude you won’t make any reputation if you don't post things by your name.

I've used anon feature 0.001% of the time only and that's why people know me here.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've asked questions anonymously before but I drop signals to those who know it to show who I am.

0|1
    0|1
    • Not better than the MIST ninja <3 LOL

• @mistninja314
      of course not lol, you sign your shurikens with your names on it before you throw them lol

• HAHA #SMOOTH #SmartIdea I like that

I'll also be gaining the nickname of "BlackFlash" then because once I throw them.. i'd teleport right behind ___ back and BAM!!! i'ts over like thre 4th hokage (yellow flash)

• No, I pretty much just answer exactly what I feel like writing without making myself.

I'm not a fake coward like some people are... *cough @Philosopher_Edge *splutter* oh excuse me, something was caught at the back of my throat.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't ever go anon. I'm not afraid to do or say whatever is on my mind and if people disagree with me, then so be it. If I have something I want to say, I'll say it to their faces. I don't benefit from being anon at all...

0|1
    0|0
  • I never go anonymous. I give 0 fucks about rep. All I care about is wether I legitimately helped someone or made a few people laugh.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm already anonymous. Nobody here knows me.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont have a gag rep and dont care about what people think of me cause at the end of the day im not gonna see them unless i choose to find them

0|1
    0|0
  • No one is gonna meet me. I use the internet to say things I can't say in real life so I don't ruin my actual reputation.

0|1
    0|0
  • im always anon ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes, because very often people aren't too fond of the truth, and are really just looking for excuses for behaving like assholes or bitches.
    And by being anonymous, I don't have to deal with idiots spamming me with messages for laying down the facts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have the balls to go anon

0|1
    0|0
  • I almost always ask anonymously, but i almost never answer anonymously.

I usually only do it when i have something to say, that's either harsh (but the truth), or something that a lot of people will disagree with me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got nothing to lose, why answer anonymously?

0|1
    0|0
  • I never go anonymous!

0|0
    0|1
  • None is going to award me GAG Oscar or marry me from this platform based on my reputation...

I am straightforward.
    I don't go anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never ask or answer Anonymously, it's just not my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh pretty sure people will figure my antics out eventually. Anon isn't that anon

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been anonymous but I would do it if I actually put up my picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been anonymous, never will

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I care about my GaG rep sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't disappointed my fans!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm always anon

0|0
    0|0
  • i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Yes and no, since I'm always hidden in the mist, nobody can see me anyway HAHA

Can't put a REP to someone that ya can't see

0|1
    0|0
  • You'll never know who I am...(:<

0|1
    0|0