Why do some people select MHO in a few minutes?

Seriously, why? Some people select MHO in literally 1-10 minutes when there are only very few opinions given. What's the point? I lose motivation to give a very good answer I thought of to the question that was asked. Anyone else feel the same way? That it's stupid? It seriously bothers me.

Updates:
I don't know why opinions for your comnent suddenly are blocked but @Anonymous.. I'm very sure it's 30 or 40 days not a fuckin week! @#%^&!

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. But when I see that a MHO has been selected, I don't even waste my time in writing an opinion.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Should be 90 minute wait time before you are able.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and to top it off some people will pick it cuz they don't have a question, they've made there dumb decision and just want validation.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are in hurry...

But I select mine at least after 24 hours

2|0
    0|0
  • Theyre just fake internet points, chill out, Valedictorian.

2|0
    1|1
  • It their question, their choice. It don't bother me at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • i agree it kills the fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Lack of patience

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a week to do it, Most people just do it so they don't forget about it. But what's funny is, they'll send you a message letting you know it's been a week and that if you don't do it, they will select it for you

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope, hun, you have a month or so to select it!

• I'm pretty sure it's a week

• They typically were looking for someone to agree with or validate them and rewarded the first person who did.

And MHO really doesn't mean shit, anyway. I MHO farmed for a while, it's easy to get. Just pander.

But it's like Whose Line Is It Anyway--a game where the points don't matter.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know. I like to see as many opinions as I can before choosing one.

2|0
    0|0
  • I always wait till the next day.

0|0
    0|0
  • They do it on hopes that it will keep people from answering because maybe they are tired of the notifications. But seriously why does it matter to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • *in hopes that it will keep people