Why do some people select MHO in a few minutes?

Seriously, why? Some people select MHO in literally 1-10 minutes when there are only very few opinions given. What's the point? I lose motivation to give a very good answer I thought of to the question that was asked. Anyone else feel the same way? That it's stupid? It seriously bothers me.

I don't know why opinions for your comnent suddenly are blocked but @Anonymous.. I'm very sure it's 30 or 40 days not a fuckin week! @#%^&!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. But when I see that a MHO has been selected, I don't even waste my time in writing an opinion.

What Guys Said 9

• Should be 90 minute wait time before you are able.

• Yeah and to top it off some people will pick it cuz they don't have a question, they've made there dumb decision and just want validation.

• They are in hurry...

But I select mine at least after 24 hours

• Theyre just fake internet points, chill out, Valedictorian.

• It their question, their choice. It don't bother me at all.

• i agree it kills the fun

• Lack of patience

• You have a week to do it, Most people just do it so they don't forget about it. But what's funny is, they'll send you a message letting you know it's been a week and that if you don't do it, they will select it for you

• Nope, hun, you have a month or so to select it!

• I'm pretty sure it's a week

• They typically were looking for someone to agree with or validate them and rewarded the first person who did.

And MHO really doesn't mean shit, anyway. I MHO farmed for a while, it's easy to get. Just pander.

But it's like Whose Line Is It Anyway--a game where the points don't matter.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know. I like to see as many opinions as I can before choosing one.

• I always wait till the next day.

• They do it on hopes that it will keep people from answering because maybe they are tired of the notifications. But seriously why does it matter to you?

• *in hopes that it will keep people