How often do you comment, on comments on your questions?

For those of you who got that... Do you only comment if they ask a question / post something funny. Or every time? I tend to respond to sarcastic answers or if it's something I'm interested in 👍

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I don't ask many questions so I usually respond to everyone.

• I try to be nice and respond, but I often forget to do so.

• I would if I could see how. Is there a button I'm missing? I can't find instructions how to do it on the site either. Very frustrating because everyone else commenting on their opinion comments, and on mine.

• For me I'm on a tablet, but at the bottom right of the comment the person has written, there's a little icon. It looks like two chat boxes. Press it. It should produce a box for you to type in. Comment and let me know if you find it :)

• Ah ha! Now I found it. Thanks to you! I couldn't see it (my laptop is old and the screen brightness is turned up so much it drowns out certain text sizes and colors), but I rolled my cursor around the area you mentioned and voila! Thank you for your kind help! Now I can blab and comment away!

• No worries :) knock yourself out 👍

• in the morning/noon mostly... when GAG traffic's slow basically

• It's a wonder you ever manage to get through them all

• oh well.. i gain more than 300 nots daily in total... wot can i do? ^_^

• not much tbh

• quite often

What Girls Said 6

• Whenever I feel like it. I don't feel pressured to comment on all the answers/opinions I receive.

• Probably 50% of the time or more I comment.

• It depends on what they say and if I feel it's worth a reply.

• Only very rarely do I comment on other people's opinions on my own questions. I try to stay out of it so it can be as neutral a discussion as possible.

• I respond to a lot of opinions on my questions. I usually don't reply to people who comment on my opinions sometimes

• I try too. not that often though