Are you addicted to GaG?

I think I might be addicted to this site. Whenever I'm bored I find myself here, even before I go to sleep, I should be studying for a test but I'm here again. Does anyone else feel addicted to GAG or is it just me? What should you be doing instead of being here?

0|1
11|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I'm addicted to this site, and hopefully I will find a cure for my addiction here lol because I start to study less that I used to.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• me? addicted?

hahahhahahahaha

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

1|3
    0|0
    • Sooo are you addicted?

• oh well... a little just a little... i just post only 300 opinions/day and i'm here maybe 12 hrs/day... not bad i guess eh?

• XD no not bad at all 300 opinions/day isn't much O_O. 12 hours/day you say hhhmmm hhhmmm nope you're not addicted.

• I thought I was, but since I've been fairly inactive recently because of finals, I'd say I'm good.

I don't consider it an addiction until it starts interfering with the shit you're supposed to be taking care of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am too - I am definitely reading a lot less now I joined GaG.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is otherwise I wouldn't necessarily be here and it's fun to socialize and talk to people online.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm on here more on the weekend. On the week days I'm at college or just on YouTube. I probably post a question every two days and around 10 opinions a day, maybe 30 or 40 on Sat/Sunday

0|0
    0|0
  • It comes and goes... I'll spend 2 hours straight on here and then not touch it for a few days

0|0
    0|0
  • im addicted to what GaG offers me in exchange for my attention out of boredom. i should probably be studying something

@Chick180 YOBO

0|0
    0|0
  • Less addicted than I used to be. ;o

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm afraid so :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm on here so much I want to get some kid of prize before I leave this place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually ur addiected to meh. I am what is keepin u here 💋

0|0
    1|0
  • No, I can leave any time I want.

0|0
    0|0
    • But seriously some of the controversy and generalizations are getting to me so I might leave.

• Nope, it's just something to do while I eat this pizza. Then I have other shit to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah even at my age a bit... its weird, odd, crazy, bonkers and occasionally funny

0|0
    0|0
  • yes... i should stop

0|0
    0|0
  • yes becuz i just joined about 3 weeks ago

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Hahaha @blue_brady welcome to the family ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am pretty addicted, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I joined this site in 2013. I started using it again about a week ago, and before I was off it for several months.

So not really, I'm just bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Addicted perhaps

0|0
    0|0
  • I was , but not so much now. I am considering cancelling my account.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's the realest a struggle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to answer questions that are relevant to me on here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I may be addicted?

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be. Not so much now lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say addicted, I go on a lot. But, I also dislike this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, Jesus Christ it's bad xD

0|0
    0|0