Why do people over analyze everything?

Some of the questions I see on here are just ridiculous.

79

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they lack empathy, and as a result this is their next step in trying to figure out the reasons behind the actions of others.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Eh, I don't wanna think about that too much.

• They're ridiculous on purpose. Most of the shit on here is written by the staff to keep the content rolling along and to paint the illusion that an actually community exists.

• I think it is human nature and some folk are more intense than others.

• could you post an example of a question that you think is ridiculous

• I can't help it sometimes, I have a rather curious and over analytically working mind or so I have been told XD

• I don't know and it leads to a lot of controversy on this site which is annoying but I think it's just part of being human. We (as humans not just guys) like to understand things but sometimes we have to accept something isn't worth while or is as simple as it seems. Some people can't take simplicity at all.

• Because they are people, People enjoy ridiculous🏃So fun

• Some people's insecurities are overwhelming for them and some are seriously naïve or stupid. It's life.

What Girls Said 7

• there's a certain deliciousness to masochistic questions.

• That's because they have to magnify everything small into 300x bigger. They are short sighted.

• Because humans

• Human nature some people really can't help it I have two kids one is a okay whatever and the other will over think things till she gets sick.

• Because they do not want to accept the truth. Denying is the most common self defense.

• Because they don't want to under-analyze it and are scared that's what they're doing.

• You're overanalysing people's questions, therefore your question is ridiculous as well.