Can you tell me : 3 reasons to stay on GaG
3 reasons to leave GaG
Reasons to stay on GaG?
What Guys Said 15
reasons to stay
2. free stuff
3. get your most pertinent and private questions answered
reasons to leave
1. most of the male user base is clinically retarded
2. racism and stereotyping, everyday
3. can turn into an unhealthy addiction3
Three reasons to stay...(1) The perspective of women on topics regarding men's behavior is interesting (2) I'm starting to notice a lot of patterns in women's prefrances of men (3) I can arrive at some conclusions regarding my assumptions of some people's behaviors. The three reasons to leave... (1) My opinions usually get bashed on by men whenever I say "most women are beautiful"(2) The "men" on this website always call me a "white knight", which is starting to get a bit annoying (3) According to stereotypes, With me being a man myself, as well as being anonymous, I am automatically labeled as an unreliable source of advice and possibly a dirty old man typing at his computer.0
Wastes time when you have too much of it, can be a good laugh, can make you servings from another perspective.
Because so many people on here are absolute idiots ( please don't hate me ) it can use it time you could put into something more positive and because people on here are STILL absolute idiots x2 because it's necessary0
just 1 thing...
i love GAG and there's NO reason 2 leave basically... period
Friends , procrastination , amusement.
Time drain , distraction from reality , pernus questions.0
Reasons to stay:
2. A chance to share your own wisdom
3. Making friends and being social
Reasons to leave:
1. The endless flow of controversial questions
2. Having to deal with antagonists, perverts, trolls, and catfish
3. The possible damage to self esteem by being involved in "how do i look" questions, or questions related to dating preferences.0
1. All the questions are the same, and many can be answered with google.
2. You can meet interesting people here from other parts of the world and share similar humor or fear.
3. As a female you usually probably will receive much hate for posting things on your mind. Especially since many here are still religious monsters.0
- Show AllShow Less
don't really know honestly. I used to log on 1-2 times a day but for the last month or two I've only been coming on here once or twice per week. Now that I'm out of the habit, I don't really feel the need to come back o. O0
Support people who need help
Get lots of X-per
See lots of beautiful women here :p
I would leave if you made me hahha jk jk0
1. You like hearing what the other gender thinks and know you won't get nearly as many answers in real life.
2. You can deal with the controversy.
3. You can put yourself in other people's shoes easily and help understand there problems/solutions.
1. The controversy is getting to you.
2. You prefer to figure out relationships on your own (not saying that is bad, you just might learn better from doing although beware of heart break)
3. You are a troll.0
3) xper gifts
1) Bit addictive0
Cause I love you and we touch ourselves at night.0
1) Burn bandwidth.
2) Annoy admins
3) Make strange comments to entertain yourself.0
What Girls Said 5
Reasons to stay: 1. Feeling like you helped someone 2. Finding out how other people would handle a tricky situation 3. Being amused at people and how their brain works
Reasons to leave 1. People can be awfully rude sometimes 2. Everyone is going anonymous 3. Lots and lots of creepers0
To stay here?
There is a knowledge data base here
I'm not very busy
Talking to people (interesting ones)
My life got busier and GAG's immaturity and lack of interesting questions
GAG has lost it's value for me
Bad website layout0
Because it's awesome! <30
Reasons to stay on GaG: You want to be on GaG
Reasons to leave GaG: You don't want to be on GaG3
Just one I'm addicted.0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.