Any GAG expert users here?

i m kinda new here n wanna know wht else can i do rather asking questions

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to GAG, BodyBuildingMonster. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have for over a year now, still counting and... helping others in need.
    When I first went on here, dear, my whole purpose was to Continue my mission of helping people with problems. It's something I have been doing all of my life and with Gag, being a Guru now, it has given me a good feeling inside to know I am able to be here for Anyone who needs Answers to life's little problems.
    I have Asked a few Questions during my time here, and if you find you are Good at being someone's shoulder to lean on, then Get right into being their Rock of Gibraltar and perhaps you can Raise not only your "Level 3" to Master, but your Morale as well to the fact that... you did Good for someone else.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• Rather than just asking questions, you can answer other people's questions, leave comments, write takes, post on other takes, etc. The FAQ is full of information about the site, it might help to look there as well :) www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• i don't get the "MyTakes "

• They're just "articles" that users can write and post on the site. It could be about anything you want, some people write to give advice, information on a certain topic, to give insight, or just about random topics. Once it's posted, the admins will read it and decide if they want to "promote" it or not which just means it will have a pink/blue lightbulb and get more views. Other users can comment on them.

• Ask questions and post opinions. that's it.

What Guys Said 3

• You can masturbate to posts about fake sexual adventures.

• u mean GAGers with the "Expert" badge?

• I'm a wannabe expert