What's the funniest question you've seen in GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Have to stop myself there - Saw your age there was a very random one today but you are far too young for me to repeat it

• "Far too young" - ha. I doubt I'm too young.

• I think that was my fault where I am from when you say funny you can mean odd or weird too as in "There is a funny smell coming from the fridge".

• Oh yea. I meant like weird too. Weird and funny. I usually find weird stuff funny but I've honestly lost the funny bone in my body over the past year. I hardly laugh.

• 1|1
    • Lmao. I've never even thought about that question but you guys must hold your dick up or let it rest on the toilet seat

• Onfg, Nooo. If I do it'll only be for a laugh.

• you could post it anonymously

• "Can I get pregnant by swallowing cum?"
    It was a poll.
    There were several yes votes.

• That question has been asked like a million times, but I don't think it's necessarily dumb or funny. Some just don't know. I could see why some people would say yes but I figured most of the yes votes were joking people or people just trying to scare girls into not giving BJs

• It keeps updating every day.

there are lots of it.

• Do Indian girls masturbate?

• All the trolls 😀😁😂

What Girls Said 5

• "Guys, when you are sniffing the women's undies, are you sniffing the vagina or the bum?"

Honestly it made my day LOL but that question has been taken down by the admin I guess.

• Too many to think about. I 'd say questions by Trolls. Some of them are funny.

• Somebody asked how to remove something from their butt hole

• Probably something written by illusive_man :D

• Fart questions and crazy sex questions.