How do I delete one of my questions?

Well I wanna delete a question I posted.

Most Helpful Guy

• too bad you can't. you gotta think before you hit submit, something I NEVER do lol xD

What Guys Said 8

• No. Once you have submitted a question, take, opinion, or comment, you cannot edit or delete it.
    They do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, they won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

However, you can update your question using the Update link on your question page.
    You can change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.
    You can also Disavow the question, which makes the question Anonymous and you'll no longer receive notifications.
    To Disavow, hover your mouse over the broken link symbol next to the question title on your question list page and click Yes.
    Please remember, you cannot reclaim the question after it's been disavowed.

• You can disown it. the asker will become anonymous and you won't be notified of activity on it any more. find it in your questions list and click the button. i forget what it looks like.

• You can't

,,,,,,

• Tough luck 😋

• There is no such a chance sweety

• you can't succeed it

• ask errr1 ta report it

• To my knowledge, you can't do that.

What Girls Said 7

• Have everyone report it lol

• You cannot delete your question/take/opinion and it cannot be deleted unless it doesn't violate the site rules.
    However, you can click the "disavow" button and your question will be removed from the list of your questions.
    The disavow feature makes your question anonymous and you will not receive further notifications for it. It will be as if you've never asked it in the first place.

• You can't delete them!

• You could attempt an update the contains an extreme amount of bad language but you can't click and delete. Sorry :-(

• sorry but i don't think its possible

• You can disVow I think it's called you'll no longer get notifications

• You can delete it I have done it