What is your basic information?

My name is Queenstar Betty Amoah and I am 23 years old. I was born in Tema Ghana and moved to New York when I was 9 years old. I am 5'3 and 188 lbs. My hair is black and my eyes are dark brown. My blood type is O Positive. My education level is a High School Graduate. I don't smoke, I don't drink, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any STDs. I don't have diabetes, heart disease, or arthritis. I don't own any pets because I am scared of animals. I don't own a car and I don't know how to drive. I am unemployed. I have never been arrested before in my life and I don't have a criminal record. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I have never been married before in my entire life and I will remain single till the end of time.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Ma name is Keyspirits and i am very petite 😉 as of now ma body is rdy 😋

• er... OK.

I don't know my blood group nor care... and I don't like animals either (bar cats, horses and orcas, but I cannot afford a cat, nor a stable nor aquarium...)

• Sorry but this text should be in your cv

• did you seriously write that? lmfao did not read

• Im Petat and i dont feel like reading your post

What Girls Said 7

• Hi My name is Myca and I think you shouldn't write all the things you've written here if they are all true.

• I'm a unicorn, and I'm fabulous.💁✌️

• My name is Unnatti and I don't have time to write this lol

• Sophie
    5'8'
    9 stone
    Relationship
    all I'm saying

• Thank you so much for this valuable piece of information, it really changed my life.

• Hi, I'm a vampire who only drinks type O+ blood.

• Not telling you