Addicted to GAG, keep me in your prayers?

Hi I am addicted to gag, I need to study but I CAN'T. Please keep me in your prayers. Pray that I will pass my exam and will eventually get bored of Gag because this user is struggling :'( :'(

Updates:
Alright, bye lovies!!! Ily all but I need to study and be successful because I love expensive shit

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I am an atheist, so i don't pray, but i understand how you feel, so since you do believe in god i went and found a nice bible verse about temptation and i hope it inspires you to not waist so much time on gag.

13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• just hit the X

1|0
    0|0
  • good luck with yer xams... but don't worry... u r not even half-addicted as me basically...:-P

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes i got a bad GAG Addiction too all i can say is take breaks
    go offline so you can pass the examines.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're not alone.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol I'm in the same boat as you

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel you :(

• tsk tsk... u r not even in da same league with me ^_^

• @asker I do have exams and stuff and I barely study, I spend most of my time her lol

• I know how it's like. You just have to log out and go study! It's not that hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you live alone? If not your family or roommate can. help you maybe to keep out of gag!

Praying for you is easier when i know your name!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just smash the computer or your pgone

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i got a bad GAG Addiction too all i can say is take breaks

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi Anonymous *claps*
    Welcome to the class

2|0
    0|0
    • Today we're going to learn how to turn the computer off =D

• Hi Anon 2 :( Ha, jokes on you because I am on my phone...

• ahhh well that's lesson 2

What Girls Said 5

• Think about wants most important.

2|1
    0|0
  • I know exactly what you're taking about GAG has taken over my life as well and I'm obsessed. I spend WAY TOO MUCH time on this site.

My grades are going down the drain.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will pray for you, dear.

0|0
    0|0
  • An education will get you further in life than anything you'll read or post on GaG.

0|1
    0|0
  • Resist the temptation man! Cut all the internet connection.

0|0
    0|0