What are your thoughts on GAG's latest update?

I see GAG has been at it again Changing just for the sake of change. What are your thoughts on this latest update or did you even notice?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• If I'm really interested in a question I still click on it so I can read what others have said. But I have to admit that I've started posting some answers from right there in the live feed with the new feature. But I always click to read all the details if any are given.

• The last things I noticed were the emoticons (which I like) and I've also by accident seen the maximum length of a PM has doubled to 1000 characters. Which I find okay as well.
    The possibility to add an opinion to a question without having to open the question is nice as well :D
    But maybe I missed things.
    What I still dislike is the possibility to restrict a gender from answering.

• What kind of device are you using? I'm referring to your comment below "site doesn't fit the screen"

• very easy... i can post opinions directly basically...^_^

• I'm not sure what all the did. GAG went down for a few minutes now the site doesn't fit the screen. Oh yea check your profile page that changed to.

• noticed that GAG's traffic has been slowed down basically... after the update...:-/

• I thought it has been slow all afternoon.

• I don't like you can comment without reading full question

• Yea I don't know the purpose of that one. Must be for the guys commenting on 100s of questions a day. lol hahahaha

• A man of few words but only in slam dunk questions rate me, whats for dinner etc the xper points are there for the taking and every 3,500 is 15 USD for RAVEN plus the fact I have no life but in a serious question I will expand.

• Yes I have noticed that.

• what did tnt change?

• What every site needs, more form elements... I think they should cover the front page with at least three hundred thousand submit buttons. Usability failure take two...

• What update?

• They have made this website more interactive from my point of view. I loved the new update.

• its ok and better

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's great. I really like it to be honest. You can now answer questions directly.
    It saves time and it is quite efficient in my opinion.

• I noticed the change with posted opinions when they did that, but I don't see what they changed an hour or so ago. I tried to get on here and it said they were making changes and would be back shortly. I have yet to notice the change.

• I don't know why but they've pandered to the users too lazy to read details or leave thoughtful, interesting responses to questions.

• It's pretty good

• The changes need to stop. They're not at all improvements, just some random changes that don't really add anything special to this site.

• Well I think you can answer quicker now? But that's about it