With new update can you? ?

see your message notifications at the top right cormer, mine isn't coming up only when l click my name which brings me to summary. then it'll show up on left side. also sometimes opinions that are new sometimes aren't highlighted. anyone else have issues?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of browser and device are you using?

0|0
    0|0
    • it's the Internet browser on a Samsung tab 4, my phone seems to show messages, with the highlighting new opinions it's the tab 4 and I think it's also doing it on my phone a Samsung Galaxy S4 with the Internet browser I believe the factory one, not sure of specific.

• Show All
    • how about the phone?

• Phones fixed thank you so much for helping me I appreciate it

What Guys Said 8

• My message notification often does not work. It has been doing that for a long time, though, not just with the latest update. I have to keep checking for messages.

0|0
    0|0
    • well its annoying

• Show All
    • I am using a HP laptop running windows 7 and Firefox as the browser.

• @Rcjh1987 is off right now but should answer in a few hours. I believe it is on a phone for her, though.
      @menguc

• About opinions not being highlighted I noticed once or twice on my last questions. The message notifications are showing up normally.

0|0
    0|0
    • the highlighted part has been happening but the message notifications just started. grr

• i like having the better space to leave an Opinion on
    and also like they got rid of the space bar Judas Priest
    that thing drove me nuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like you can start typing your comment without reading full question that annoys me

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish they launched a messenger. Just like facebook. Or a good mobile app.

0|0
    0|0
  • What did u decide to do with ur hair?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not facing any of that issues

0|0
    0|0
  • No its working fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hi Rcnh!
    Yeah, especially on my iPhone... My messages don't come up unless I refresh page and notifications are same but on desktop I do still have to refresh page to get new listings and messages but not notifications, I just figure that's what I have to do to get the info... Not sure if there is an easier way of messages uploading... I'd be interested to know ! Plus I live off my iPhone 😝😝😝

0|0
    0|0
    • it fixed itself I think it's now doing this annoying zoom thing

• Yeah! It is happening to me too!

0|0
    0|0