With new update can you? ?

see your message notifications at the top right cormer, mine isn't coming up only when l click my name which brings me to summary. then it'll show up on left side. also sometimes opinions that are new sometimes aren't highlighted. anyone else have issues?

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of browser and device are you using?

• it's the Internet browser on a Samsung tab 4, my phone seems to show messages, with the highlighting new opinions it's the tab 4 and I think it's also doing it on my phone a Samsung Galaxy S4 with the Internet browser I believe the factory one, not sure of specific.

• how about the phone?

• Phones fixed thank you so much for helping me I appreciate it

What Guys Said 8

• My message notification often does not work. It has been doing that for a long time, though, not just with the latest update. I have to keep checking for messages.

• well its annoying

• I am using a HP laptop running windows 7 and Firefox as the browser.

• @Rcjh1987 is off right now but should answer in a few hours. I believe it is on a phone for her, though.
      @menguc

• About opinions not being highlighted I noticed once or twice on my last questions. The message notifications are showing up normally.

• the highlighted part has been happening but the message notifications just started. grr

• i like having the better space to leave an Opinion on
    and also like they got rid of the space bar Judas Priest
    that thing drove me nuts.

• I don't like you can start typing your comment without reading full question that annoys me

• I wish they launched a messenger. Just like facebook. Or a good mobile app.

• What did u decide to do with ur hair?

• Not facing any of that issues

• No its working fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Hi Rcnh!
    Yeah, especially on my iPhone... My messages don't come up unless I refresh page and notifications are same but on desktop I do still have to refresh page to get new listings and messages but not notifications, I just figure that's what I have to do to get the info... Not sure if there is an easier way of messages uploading... I'd be interested to know ! Plus I live off my iPhone 😝😝😝

• it fixed itself I think it's now doing this annoying zoom thing

• Yeah! It is happening to me too!