GaGers, how often do you block someone on here? Or how often do you get blocked?

I never block even if they're grinding my tits. I don't know why.
I get blocked pretty often, I think

1|0
26|33

Most Helpful Guy

• Only three girls have blocked me yet, out of which two unblocked me and now following me too ✌

I have blocked a guy and a girl. I'll unblock that girl (I don't know if she blocked me back) after a few months but I'm unsure about that guy. He's dangerous. He complained admins and posted several questions to ostracize me from the mod team and he tried to offend me several times before. He's guru but still nobody heard about him because he's ALWAYS anon.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why does he hate you so much?

• Show All
    • The mods and the Admin all work toigether and know each other on here right? I was wondering since you prob discuss the users here whats the word on me?

• @Iron_Man - No. Being a mod, I'm no different than you.

What Guys Said 32

• Requesting permission to grind your tits , ma'am.

Anyway... mostly blocked by people whom I got into a religious/political argument with but I try to make good of it eventually.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't recall ever having blocked anyone.

I'm pretty blunt and abrasive, so It's not really rare for people to block me. Lots of entitled little shits on here who just want to be pandered to, and get mad when they're not.

1|1
    0|0
  • I get blocked sometimes. But what bothers me about it, is that it's usually a fool that has to have their last day and then blocks me. It's like a cheap shot to the balls and then running away.

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh yes. That's like annoying af.

• I agree and it sucks... actually this happened to me 5 times, when I post an opinion someone else comes and writes a comment about it and then he/she blocks me because they don't want me to respond... Silly people @scrambeld

• @scrambled

• I had an odd experience this week, I had a gag user block me and follow me at the same time. What is up with that

Mostly, I never block. I've been blocked a few times. I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is odd.

• Show All
    • @gray_sailor lol... something like that happened to me, That mila kunis lookalike gager, sent me a pm, asking if i wanted advice...

I replied yes, but then she didn't reply for a week... When i got back on gag, she sent another pm saying "sorry i was away on holiday, do u still want advice"
      before i could reply she already blocked me... before i even wrote anything, weird huh? what a good troll

• @Natedrizzydogg

Yeah, you just don't expect to see that kind of high quality trolling anymore. It's a lost art really. All we have are the FACTS guy and the 29 year old cat lady. Boring.

• In the early days I blocked a few scammers and I blocked a really offensive underage kid. I don't think I have ever being blocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't block I really don't see much of a point. Except for the freaks that just show pictures of their junk but they tend to get banned off the site anyways so they don't really count. I think I've only run across one person that's blocked me. I'm actually not sure why since we've had friendly conversations before but oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • "they're grinding my tits."
    Why didn't I get an invite? D:
    I never block anyone, I only know of 3 people who blocked me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've tried to comment on a few opinions, then I was notified of being blocked.

I never block anyone, I enjoy debating too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have blocked people, only the idiots

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only blocked one person because she blocked me. I didn't even do anything except disagree with her

0|2
    0|0
    • Yup. That's enough to get blocked on here.

• Show All
    • @hypno-trip I agree with you 100%. She's so immature

• Same with me and she would unblock me just to down vote me and then block me again so I had to block her for good

• I haven't blocked anyone yet, but actually I know for a fact that there are at least 6 people who blocked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to upvote someone once, but it said I was blocked. Lol, I dont really send messages and have had no interaction from the person.

Probably got butthurt from my brutally honest fat acceptance movement opposition.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that happens to me all the time.

• Show All
    • When I got out of college and became another office robot, I realized how many passive-aggressive mother fuckers there are in the US. We need more "Real" people. Don't change it! lol

• Haha I don't think I can. I have tried to be 'sweet and nice' it doesn't work lol.

• Only when I don't feel like putting the effort into a 3 hour fight for the last word.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh what they do with their life is none of my concern but I just block people if they are dumb as a bag of rocks, especially when they insult me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't and Never even though they might hurt me or annoy me. but they're human beings. they have feelings. i've gotten blocked twice ill admit.. but i don't like when they do that... in my case i will never block someone no matter how much they're annoying me or harassing me ...

0|0
    0|0
    • I honestly have such an urge to block you.

• Show All
    • It's very nice I guess... Now if you excuse me I have to sleep, so have a good day/night

• I haven't block anyone here...

Except those girls who have blocked me without any shitty reasons...

So I just block in retaliation...

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I'm not afraid of people on the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have only blocked one person I think and I have been blocked less than a handful of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't blocked anyone. won't block anyone 😊 I don't even know how to find out if someone has blocked me 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont block people, but most of the people who have me blocked are black girls

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha why?

• Show All
    • Same with me and she would unblock me just to down vote me and then block me again so I had to block her for good

• Wrong area

• You can block people on here? I don't even see how things would escalate to the point where you would block somebody on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone, and I haven't been blocked before. That's due to the fact I try to play nice with everyone. :P.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked three people but only one of them I really want to stay blocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just once.. some stupid chick that wouldn't shut up and kept asking for a dick pic lol... i dont even know her but she kept asking... got really annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • Never did!

0|0
    0|0
  • never don't know grinding my tits funny as shit!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never blocked anyone, but I've been blocked for nothing before. It's just weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never blocked someone and won't do that

0|0
    0|0
  • I get blocked a lot mid argument, its very frustrating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never blocked anyone. I don't think anyone's blocked me either.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 26

• I have to block people all the time.

0|2
    0|0
  • I only block the pervs who private message and won't leave me alone after I ask them to multiple times. I've never blocked someone for an opinion though.

I've been blocked by a few people though, who i've never even had a conversation with, I guess they didn't like my opinion and by one girl who is a complete bitch so I don't care at all that she blocked me lol

1|0
    0|0
    • That happened to me too. I've never even seen their username before and they blocked me... Oh well.

• I dont think I've ever been blocked... But I block a lot of thirsty guys... Because, a conversation with them is a waste of time 😂 I like interesting conversations.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL I used to have to block the virgin hunter literally multiple times a week because of his new profiles. Haven't had to in awhile... maybe he is taking a break lmfao.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only block the ones who continuously message me and don't get the hint when I don't reply to them.

And not even because they're creepy, just because it's annoying when I'm expecting a message from someone I actually care about and it turns out to be that random weirdo again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Block everyday (sometimes whatever I see randomly the things people say). The block feature is a godsend from Tolga. God bless him... :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Any time a masturbating Indian man starts talking to me, they're blocked. Any time someone starts sending me butthurt PMs, they're blocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i've blocked creeps and rude users... and yeah i got blocked too

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would someone block you? D:

I only blocked a guy that told me to die... not that it bothered me, I just didn't want to see any more responses from him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I'm too blunt. I'm trying to work on it. I probably come off as really harsh.

And that's sick. Why would someone say that?

• Show All
    • I think so too. People get really mad though.

Well that's good. Some people are retarded.

• Yeah, it's hard to hear tone and see facial expression via text/online. So people don't know if you're joking or not. And some seem really sensitive...

• Nope. Blocking someone during a debate is a pathetic move and I just don't care enough to block someone tbh.
    I know for sure I've gotten blocked twice, might be more though.

1|0
    0|0
  • i only block people for creepy messages i know of one girl who blocked because we had different opinions about side chicks. i told her the side chick is not at fault because if the guy cared he would have broke off the relationship and she told me that only applies girl with the mentality of whores about a day later she blocked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I've never heard that expression about grinding !! OK I hardly ever block.. But I hardly follow either so meh... Funny thing tho.. I was having a great convi with this one guy and then he blocked me.. D-: I don't know why.. Oh wellz

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only blocked one person (a pervert), and I've only been blocked by one person (that I'm aware of).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always blocked but haven't blocked anyone yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have blocked users who were mean to me, 4 users to be specific.
    I'm not sure if anyone has blocked me or not. Probably not, because there isn't a good reason to block me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really feel the need to block somebody.. too much effort lol. if they're a perve or rude ill just ignore them I don't care haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never blocked anyone here, but I've also never really follow anyone here. I'm very choosy of whom I follow and who can follow me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got blocked by someone and I didn't even know the reason, right @Genie23 ?

1|0
    0|0
    • Right. That guy was creepy and stupid. Lol. He' deleted his account. Good riddance xD

• I don't think anyone has blocked and I haven't blocked anyone (yet)!

0|0
    0|0
  • haven't blocked anyone, not planning to either ahah :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't block people but, I'm sure they block me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been blocked yet, but I haven't been a member very long either, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely block anyone, im sure they block me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I am blocked but I have blocked a few creepy perverts.

0|0
    0|0
  • never have, but im new, still probably won't tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never blocked anyone on here

0|0
    0|0