Ever feel like 90% of the anonymous girls on here are actually guys trolling around?

Because I do.

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Not as high as 90% maybe 40%

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I feel like a bunch of people troll around bc it'll literally be the same questions or the same questions asked in different wording. Sometimes within minutes or seconds of each other.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why on earth would they have to go anonymous all they have to do is post a fake pic or use one on GAG and we wouldn't know the difference...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah quiet often. I actually find very suspicious when random girls private message me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe guys and girls just aren't really that different after all. I don't think so honestly. I doubt that the girls I've met here are guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah its very possible lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a possibility

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you feel that way?

0|1
    0|0
    • <.<
      Because sometimes, I just feel like the questions and comments are too similar to a guy's point of view. Not saying girls and guys can't have the same opinion, but when it comes to sex, either 90% of them are lesbians and they actually think girls are hot, or they are straight men and they think girls are hot.

• I haven't really come across this...

What Guys Said 8

• I would guess quite a few are trolls of some kind, but not that high a percentage.
    I would guess 10% are guys trolling, hoping to 'meet' girls by pretending to be one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not 90% girls are just as capable of trolling on this site as men and girls do troll on this site I am sure of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think they're insecure silly girls most of the time...

0|0
    0|0
  • ya I don't know why for some reason.. and same with for the opposite gender

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but i just pass it off as gas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I too have thought this.

0|0
    0|0
  • certainly man

0|0
    0|0
  • Not quite 90% but pretty obvious sometimes.

I especially hate it when some U15 girls posts shit that you KNOW is really some middle aged sex offender getting his rocks off.

0|0
    0|0