Does MHO percentage hinder you?

Are there times when you withhold good advice because you suspect soneone just wanting to hear what theybwantvto hear, or maybe you have a good two cents to add but don't because someone already was chosen as MHO or you know is catering to egos more?
Lol now I've never just told someone owhst they wanna hear, but as my MHO percent gets higher there's less people that I feel like helping because I don't want there lost causes effecting my MHO Percent.
so my real question is, do you think displaying MHO percentage is actually helpful and please share your reasoning.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care at all for MHO percentage, I'm here to give and receive honest advice, MHO means nothing to me ;)

• I used to be a better person, like you T-T You're definitely approaching it better then I am

• Aw haha, you're still a good person I'm sure! Some people just take these things more personally than others, think we have all been there with something or other! :)

What Girls Said 5

• I usually just give my honest opinion. I know a lot of times it's not what people want to hear but I don't care, the whole point of this site is to give your opinions so what is the point in lying about it?

• I don't really give a damn about MHO percentage. It is what it is.

• Fair enough, and I think that's how we all ought to be. Honestly I wish it wouldn't show up but since it does I just like seeing a high number

• Don't care at all about mho, was here before it was even a thing and i didn't care then about getting best answer and i dont care now. I give my opinion and views, if people don't like it then it sucks to be them :p

• Lol true that, but I guess on some level it bugs me when someone accepts bad advice because it fits their agenda. I mean it's their choice I guess, but like when I'm trying to help someone and they seem more eager to find someone who just tells them to make a bad decision, I take it a tad personally lol

• I don't care at all, Im usually only on this site cause im bored and don't put effort into my answers unless im really passionate on the subject so I get it

• ehh mho doesn't really bother me.

• Lol the funny thing is mine didn't either until it got higher then 15. And it really shouldn't bother me but I find it sometimes does

• ehh well i'm just here to give advice if the asker doesn't like it or doesn't think it's the best well i can't do anything about it. it's my opinion and well he or she asked for it

What Guys Said 9

• I do care. :( I have still a pretty low MHO% all thanks to people who only ask questions just for validation and those frisky boys who give it to girls having sexy pics.
    The system sucks big T_T

I'm against displaying MHO%

• I do think it would be beneficial to have it set to off by default

• Me too. If some GAGers are really helpfu then what's the point in showing that how many MHOs per post they got. The quality of their opinions should tell it indeed.

• I don't give a rats behind about my MHO percentage I give honest advice and my honest opinions no matter what, and if people don't like it well that's just to bad.

• I really like my number 20 :/ lol but yeah listening to all these people makes me remember why I'm actually on this site lol

• Mhmm dispense honest advice and opinions. Make friends, chat people and eat donuts.

• strangely my MHO percentage is higher than wot i was xpecting basically... o_O

• Well I've seen you specifically answering many questions quite well, you're one of the few names I recognize lol

• thanks! \O/

• I used to think a lot about my MHO percentage but now I am not that bothered.

• Woo that's a relief, lol hopefully I can be like you and just help people again

• Yes. Seeing a question already having an MHO often drives me away from the question before I even answer. Not sure if that was the question.

• In a sense, regardless you've brought up another issue I have with MHO.

• Phew. Would have hated to put up a zero cent comment. Haha.

• no fucks given about it.

• Why would I actually care about something so pointless? It's trivial and irrelevant.

• I don't pay attention to whatever my MHO score is. It doesn't change how I approach any questions.

• I wish I could say the same lol

• I didn't join this site to try and win a contest. If I help someone, great! If not, sorry, hope you find a helpful answer. I don't pay attention to my MHO or my Xper points. Means nothing to me. I just enjoy seeing/asking/answering questions

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Nope the only thing that hinders me is the fact that they can't see a face to put to my words anymore because of this dumbass shroud of mist around me -_-

i1127.photobucket.com/.../....com-add-text%201.gif

• Well I know who you are we've talked before lol

• No ya don't who am I then you liar? (¬‿¬)