Hello I'm new to this website. Can anybody give me good pointers like how to upload pictures into questions?

Thanks to everyone who welcomed be the the site and gave me good information.

Most Helpful Guy

• welcome basically!!!

u need 2 b Xper level 2 in order 2 achieve this... but now, u can just paste the link and put spaces within... ^_^

What Guys Said 3

• Welcome - As Klaatu said you have to wait till level 2 ( a day or two activity on site will bring you up ) then you can paste link in.
    If you don't want to wait put link in with spaces one of the answerers will usually set link up for you on their comment.

• Im new here too

• I don't know how to upload pics but welcome!

What Girls Said 3

• Welcome to GirlsAskGuys :)

There are several ways you can upload pictures in questions. When you're on the page where you write your question, you'll see little icons in the details text box. The icon on the left is "insert/edit link" the one in the middle is "insert/edit image" and the icon on the right is "insert/edit video." So if you want to upload an image, you would click on the middle icon. Then you will be given two options.

Option 1: copy and paste the URL address of the image. So if you find a picture on the internet or if you use an image hosting site, it should say something like. jpg at the end of the URL address. Paste that into the box and click 'ok.'

Option 2: Upload the image directly from your device. So if you have a picture saved on your computer or phone that you want to upload, you would select that option and it will be uploaded that way.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! You can also check out the FAQ which is full of information about how to use the site and the various features on here :) www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• Hi! Welcome to GaG
    If it's like a picture you took of yourself, upload it to any of these picture browsers (tinypic. com or imgur. com) and when you finish selecting and the picture is uploaded, use the link that's given, and pop In your comment.

Otherwise If it's just a picture you want to use on the Internet, just grab the link for it and paste it the comments

I think you have to be "2 Xper" so you can be able to do that.

• You can just paste the link of the photo