Do you get notifications when someone replies to you?

Updates:
Yeah I'm on an iPad and the little notification bar is cut off but I found out how to access it. Thanks everyone I was really confused. Lol

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• ... could you rephrase the question, please?

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you get a notification when someone replies to you

How bout that?

• Show All
    • Replies to anything on the website. She probably noticed someone replied to her but she never got a notification and thought that maybe they don't notify you of that.

• @Amplify that's why I'm asking @Asker. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'd just like to hear it from her because she's the one who posted this question and is looking for answers.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes - If you write a comment and someone replies, if you are tagged or if someone messaged you or wants to follow you.

Welcome to site

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah... always basically!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's your question or comment then yes. If not then only if they add @yourusername.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes (filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • That is why we need a mobile client for iOS & Android & Windows Phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea you do

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always, it varies

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on what they've replied on. If it's on my comment/opinion/myTake/question, then yes I do. If they talk to me on someone else's comment without tagging me in it, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you write your own opinion and they comment on it you will get a notification but if you make a comment on someone elses opinion you will only get a notification if they tag you like this: @IreneSnow420

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we do get notification when someone comments on our opinion, mentions your username i. e if someone tags you username.
    If someone message you or follows you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. When they answer my questions and when they comment my answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss u do

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I do get notifications.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you do.

0|0
    0|0