Do you get notifications when someone replies to you?

Updates:
Yeah I'm on an iPad and the little notification bar is cut off but I found out how to access it. Thanks everyone I was really confused. Lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ... could you rephrase the question, please?

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you get a notification when someone replies to you

How bout that?

• Show All
    • Replies to anything on the website. She probably noticed someone replied to her but she never got a notification and thought that maybe they don't notify you of that.

• @Amplify that's why I'm asking @Asker. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'd just like to hear it from her because she's the one who posted this question and is looking for answers.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Yes - If you write a comment and someone replies, if you are tagged or if someone messaged you or wants to follow you.

Welcome to site

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah... always basically!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's your question or comment then yes. If not then only if they add @yourusername.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes (filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • That is why we need a mobile client for iOS & Android & Windows Phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea you do

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always, it varies

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on what they've replied on. If it's on my comment/opinion/myTake/question, then yes I do. If they talk to me on someone else's comment without tagging me in it, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you write your own opinion and they comment on it you will get a notification but if you make a comment on someone elses opinion you will only get a notification if they tag you like this: @IreneSnow420

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we do get notification when someone comments on our opinion, mentions your username i. e if someone tags you username.
    If someone message you or follows you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. When they answer my questions and when they comment my answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss u do

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I do get notifications.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you do.

0|0
    0|0