When you post about a really specific situation/person on GAG, do you ever think about how the other person might see it?

GAG posts come up really easily on google, so if somebody types in the same question or situation they could see the post. I always think about this when I post really specific stuff, does anyone else lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh , I've come to terms with everything I've done and I have nothing to hide so not really.

I keep my cards on the table , my books open and both hands palms up.

I come in peace.

What Guys Said 5

• I wish my life was that interesting that I had that fear LOL

• Sometimes, but I doubt they have ever heard of this site. Never mind speculate the tiniest thought that I'm on it.

• No, that's silly.

• I was going to post something VERY specific about a GAGer once, but before I press "Send It!" I sent them a message to see if they were ok with it. They were not and I decided not to post. I got out of a lot of hot water because of it.

• No I either anonymous or I don't take it personally

What Girls Said 8

• I've never thought of it lol.

• Nah I don't mind. My boyfriend is on this site at times. There are a few girls here who have crushes on him and one publicly made a question about him with his username. You know I answered that shit lol

• Lolol get em girl

• He's pretty open with his messages so I know all the women he talks to on here and what they say and they don't even know lol

• Yeah I do, but my posts don't get a lot of responses and I don't think a lot of people my age (or others) know about this site haha

• Yes actually alll the time. And because of that i deleted my account, started a new one with a name know on knows and if i post any like that i go anon

• I do it and I try to type my question objectively. So I can get the best answers possible.

• haa no! I don't really talk about specific people, and I wouldn't care if they saw it :)

• yes a lot actually

• no I don't think that way