If your spouse was on gag would you go through their messages?

My boyfriend and I are both users on this site (we live together so it's not some online thing) We're both open to sharing our messages with each other. It's funny to see all the women who flirt with him on here and they don't even realize I know who they are and what they say and vice versa. If your spouse was on here would you be open to letting them view your messages and vice versa?

• Yes I would allow it. I have nothing to hide
  • never! Too much shady stuff in my messages

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'd let them see my stuff. . . if they pay a premium fee and give me a GAG shirt (I haven't given up on that dream)

but I wouldn't go through their stuff because I. . . Wouldn't feel like it

So butthole's boyfriend is on GAG and he reads your messages. . . hmm. . . that gives me an idea !

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

Can I send you a message? It won't be anything bad pinkypromise?

• Lol yes send me one

• Ok, it's done. It's just some random stuff (I really didn't know what to write), can you make sure he sees it and opens all the links

I could send more if you want. . .

What Guys Said 10

• That's interesting

Have you gotten pissed at him over some answer he gave?

Like a way he viewed certain issues that you strongly disagreed with?

• For the most part he is always anon but I know who he is and his questions and answers.. I troll him at times. For the most part I don't mind flirting somewhat but when the woman becomes too into it yeah I get pissed. Heck at times I've talked to them and they don't even know it

• You should see me troll him. I know exactly how to piss him off and he doesn't even realize it's me. He will talk about some idiot on his post and doesn't even realize it's me :p

• Lmao, that's great

• Hey baby, you so sexy i couldnt take the time to read the details, i just need you to know you soo fine and we gotta get together. You so fine you gotta have you a man tho, how bout we secretly meet up. Yo boy dont gotta know, just make sure you keep this message a secret, I doubt yo man even uses this lame ol' site anyway. So what you say baby, you+me. This message will neva be seen by yo man, it be all cool. Keep me posted.

• Haha thanks for the laugh

• Haha, your relationship sounds cool. I had an ex who would have made me block a person or delete my account just for a joke like that. It was ridiculous.

• I had a girl post a question with his username saying she had a crush on him. It was true and my ass was all over that post. I had to let her know. Otherwise I'm cool.

• I would have anything to hide but I would expect us to respect each others privacy

• I'm not interested in their weird bullshit or seeing random male's penises.

• Thankfully this time around I haven't been sent random dick pics. I have been asked a few times to watch they jerk off on Skype. Other than that it's pretty chill. I shut that down quick lol

• I have nothing to hide.

• Yeah I always believe in being transparent

• yea but that'll probably never happen.

• Lol you two are on a whole different level of trust. Most people don't trust their SO that much.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Naw since I'd trust them and if you ask me that's the shit that insecure people do

• No offense I'm surprise GaG allows 2 accounts with the same IP number

• We share the same Internet service but different laptops and accounts

• My advice to anyone if you have a spouse and going to have account too on here
      have them go to local library across town and use their Internet all cause of the IP number
      sure each of your computers have their own unique IP number but you use the same
      Internet provider

What Girls Said 14

• Lol Now I'm wondering who your boyfriend is.

But sure, I wouldn't care. My boyfriend already knows I'm on here but he isn't interested enough to look through my profile. Lol If he asked though, I'd show him. I don't have anything to hide and some of the messages some people send me are quite entertaining/funny.

• I don't have anything to hide. So if he wants to go through my messages he can. My boyfriend is on here to.

I don't think I would want to read he's messages though. It's not like I don't trust him. It's because I know several girls who flirt with him. And he doesn't. But that shit grinds my gears.

• Yep! I know the girls too who flirt with him and it pisses me off when taken too far. Especially since they know he is in a relationship and many of them are too. I steer clear of those users

• Haha retire?🙈 Thats along way!!! I think you need to watch Sons of Anarchy 😜 interesting! Hi!!! If your reading this haha. is he an active user?

• Thanks for calling me a good friend by the way :)

• Oh yeah sure, if he wanted to see guys trying to send creepy sexually charged messages to me. Otherwise there's nothing really interesting happening lol.

• Sure, I wouldn't mind!

• @gray_sailor and I both have GaG accounts. Both sides are open for viewing at anytime by either party. Nothing to hide. Often times we are sitting right next to each other while commenting. He can look at my GaG, my phone , my email... whatever he wants and vice versa. 100% trust.

• Lol you sound like us. Sometimes we both will be on gag after baby is sleep during the night and we have free time like now. Im on but he isn't

• Um? I mean you both are right by each other. Wouldn't it be easier to say that face to face than on a post here? More personal ya think?

• He works nights. So he isn't here. But not to worry. We say these things in person all the time.

• Sure I would. My inbox is full of pink messages with a sprinkle of blue here and there. Hell he'd probably think I was gay like some others here have thought.

• I wouldn't go through their messages, but they could go through mine if the wanted. All they'd find are a bunch dumb comments I've posted.

• I would allow it i have nothing to hide and all my opinions are true to me and he wouldn't be surprised. He doesn't currently exist though but when he does.

• I would allow it but I won't because I don't like it when people go through my phone. Even though I never do anything

• Yes. I've actually been trying to convince my boyfriend to make an account so I can tag him in stuff. :3

• I'd let them view it. Nothing bad on here.

• I got nothing to hide, but where is the trust in that?

• We have that trust so there's no suspicion or anything. And we wouldn't go through any of each other's stuff

• If my partner didn't let me see his messages, like actively tried to prevent me from doing do, I'd assume he was doing something inappropriate. I've been in the situation before actually, just with Facebook. He was flirting with random girls on there.