Why are the women of gag so afraid to admit this?

So this is something I noticed which @mistninja314 recently reminded me of. I've noticed that its become a more common belief amongst women here that there are no attractive men on gag. I noticed that in these now repetitve questions about who the hottest male gager is, if you have 30 girls answer, maybe 5 will actually give a name. Why does it seem like girls on here are afraid to admit that attractive guys actually exist?

Don't get me wrong, I think a lot of the male user base can be retarded, but that's something which I consider to be independent of the way they look. Anyways, I'm bored, and this is just something I've become increasingly more curious about so I'd like to hear your opinions. Personally, I could name at least 5 to 7 regular users from the top of my head who look alright to me

• I'm a woman, and I think there are no attractive male users here!
  • I'm a woman, and I can name at least a handful of male users who are attractive
  • I'm a guy who wants to see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• There are attractive men on here for sure.

The problem with us females naming them - it tends to result in unwanted attention. You say x is attractive, 9 times out of 10 they'll see it as an invitation to private inappropriate messaging and sometimes even sending dick pics.

We're not allowed to say someone's hot without guys getting all excited about it.

Not sure what other females had to deal with, but mine resulted in unpleasant experiences with men getting persistent in their advances, telling me "I know I want him" and the sort.

• ah im sorry to hear that. but don't you get those kinds of messages anyways? whether you mention guys by name or not?

• <3 <3 <3 "unless the OP is being super pretentious and I want to call them out on it. B)" HAHA I love you, justbeinghonest and commie dearest for doing that stuff. I even mentioned you in the comments section of my post for doing that type of stuff

"unless we're talking about users like Nichole Marie, Masked Sanity and AbundantlyRich.

I used them as examples for this reply because unlike most users, those girls are either REAL (honest and upfront about ___) and or NON SHY unlike most GAGirls ^_^"

• I must admit... I never thought about this!

What Girls Said 51

• YER HAWT
    that is all

• hah, aw you're too kind

• Hahahaha I really doubt that.

• ah well who knows! But from you the compliment has some weight, so thanks!

• I used to name them all the time, but someone mentioned that it's hurtful to the ones that don't ever get named and I kinda agree. I mean I know it's just the Internet, but it can and does get kind of old seeing the same people get tagged in these prettiest/hottest questions. So sometimes I just don't answer.

• I'm going to start doing the same thing now like I told justbANNAZ ^_^

• I've only had that happen in my house 1 time and that kid's mama gave us back the stuff. It's never happened when we were like 13+ though but if it didn't it would have been on and popping LOL

• @mistninja314 lmao yuppp

• I'm sure there are attractive guys on this site. I just don't pay enough attention to people's photos to notice or remember.

• I have noticed a few good lookers on this site, you included, but i have also noticed how much of a gentleman you are also that along with looks is what women look for so it's not all based solely on looks but a guys approach/personality.

• im not afraid =] there r pretty good looking people on here. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but i seldom answer those questions for girls or guys, because i seriously find beauty in many users, so i dont feel the need to isolate.

• Why are the women of gag so afraid to admit this

A. I'm a woman, and I think there are no attractive male users here!

• fair enough ^_^

• Perhaps tilt the perception. If it's not true then it can be funny instead of sad. (?)

If it is true... yeah...

• i like the way you think

• Are you kidding me

There are so many hot guys on here

Needless to say, the majority ARE fugsters inside and out, but there are totally some real gems on here

You're pretty dazzling, melonman

• aw thanks =) But yeah, based on the results, I've come to the conclusion that even online, girls are just too timid to say how they actually feel

• Why not officially tag him using the "@" symbol? :-P

• I've actually never noticed this at all but I don't notice a lot of things on this site so you could be right. Honestly i've seen a pretty decent amount of attractive men on this site, there seems to be quite a few good looking black and Asian men on here especially for some reason and a few nice looking older white men lol

• @front2back
    @Phoenix98
    @klaatu51 has my heart
    So does @BertMacklinFBI

all off the top of my head...

• I'm not afraid, I just don't bother looking at profiles so I couldn't name any attractive guys on here. I joined so I could comment and ask questions, not to chat people up. I don't think any of the avatars have really stood out, although I'm seeing someone so I'm biased (I don't really pay attention to other guys when there's one I really fancy).

• Sure there are. Obviously!
    But who knows what their personalities are like - therefore I can't commit to them being attractive to me.

Objectively attractive > sure.

I'm bad at remembering names...

Wait:

mistninja314 and Illusive_Man are cute... objectively speaking.

• Whaaaaaaat, there are loads of attractive guys here 😛

• Yes, there are quite a few hot guys on here. I could name two handfuls of them and be completely sincere. I'm not going to only because there are some guys that would be hurt by my list. Lots of hotties here though, and unlike some of the other girls I think they are decent nice guys too.

• I'm a girl and i do believe there are physically attractive guys on gag i just can't name a handful of them I've only noticed like 2 or 3 of which i can only remember 1 name. The majority of guys i deal with on gag on a daily basis are pervs/creeps/weirdos so i understand how some girls have given up hope.

• There are pleanty of attractive guys on here which is one of the reasons why I can't choose one.

Also because I can't remember their names... Not to mention it's a good chance that it's not even them in the pictire.

• How we define attractive is not the same as how you do it. We can't just look at you and be interested, pay attention, remember... We can find you attractive sure, but something more has to entice us, otherwise you may as well be a stone statue.

Women don't fall for looks like men, are not drawn to it like men. We don't give a shit about your pictures boys. And few of you would be nearly good enough to entice us using text... But then again, you don't come close to understanding any of this, so I doubt you can do it anyway. :/

• there are attractive men on here. i'm just too shy to mention them outright.

• I can name lots of attractive male users on this site who I find attractive. I just don't want to seem like those creepy 13 year olds girls... Also because almost everyone on this site is too old for me. So if I admit anything it would be weird.

• It's not that we don't find any men on here attractive, it's that we don't want to leave anyone out and hurt someone's feelings if they are not picked , plus some of us just don't bother to remember every attractive guys username , for me I could only list one attractive guy st the top of my head and thats only because we aanswer each others questions a lot

• I have seen SOME attractive men on here. But it's rare.

• You're right. All I see are questions about "tag the prettiest women" or "who's the hottest women". Those questions are aggravating, because I never saw those questions reversed. I've seen plenty of men who are attractive on here, but frankly I forgot their usernames. Oh, and you're quite good-looking, watermelonoma. :)

• yeah it seems like girls are just too timid, based on the poll results and what i see in the comments. But thanks for the compliment. much appreciated =)

• You're welcome. :)

• I'm sure there is attractive guys here and I've seen plenty but just cause someone asks I'm not gonna go listing them. It doesn't mean I won't admit there is attractive guys on GAG cause there is. Your question has two parts which may not match up necessarily.

• I voted A because I don't care what people look like and I have a boyfriend, anyway. I'm not going to give that sort of attention to anyone else.

• There are a bunch of guys on here who are attractive, the girls on here are stunning too. Only one of the GaGer guys has caught my eye over the rest ^^*

He knows who he is.

• I can name at least 5! But I'm 95% sure I'll tag them wrong most of the time because im on my phone. And I don’t talk to them 😝

I' ve noticed that with girls, it's ALMOST ALWAYS the same girls that get mentioned in those posts too. So yeah, guys mention then but ut's just reapeats from previous posts. I think girls just don't participate in those as much as guys do. But there are attractive male gagers here!

• I'm too lazy to tag all of the guys who I find attractive on GAG. Is that a good enough excuse? Lol :-P

• Their aren't really that many attractive guy users, probably a few in my opinion. Their may be some time when I see someone thats cute.

• Yeah there are attractive guys here, I just hardly answer questions about guys on here being attractive and all...

• Yes, there are lots of handsome and hot looking guys on gag, but it's not like I would like to come out and say it...

• I'm curious... why not? Shyness? Fear of hurting other guys feelings?

• @Prof_Don.. I guess abit of name shaming... as I'm new, I don't feel its my place to say atm... I see a lot of very judgmental people here and most do not take opinions too well if its not what they life to read... not because it would hurt others feelings... that's why people go anon... they don't want to be judged... I don't like anon... so Id rather not say.. its easier... thanks for asking tho.. :))

• There are definitely some attractive guys on here but I'm not bold enough to say it.

• More from Girls
    21

What Guys Said 31

• I think it comes down to gender-thirst levels, haha. I think most girls are here on the up and up, they legit want to interact in the way GAG was intended, as an advice site. A LOT of the dudes here seem to be more about flirting with the women than anything. I don't knock their hustle, although I think gaming up females in other states ad even countries is a pretty fruitless effort.

• The fuck? I wasn't done yet! More coming, haha. Bum-ass phone...

• Haha, thanks bruh, I appreciate it! I never sell myself short though, I just don't sell myself period on the interwebs is all. I'm just here for the laughs... although all I do is drop jokes on here but I never get mentioned as funny either, so maybe I OVERsell myself there😆 I'm HUGE in Japan though, I promise😂

• Yup I agree bro... this isn't a dating site. I have an OKCupid profile for that! :)

• Dude, it's obvious that they won't mention any name here because :-
    ‚óŹWomen mind doesn't work like us.
    ‚óŹThey are made to be approached, not to approach.
    ‚óŹThey are shy.
    ‚óŹThey are insecure.
    ‚óŹThey don't want unwanted messages.
    ‚óŹThey might labelled as slut for this.
    ‚óŹWe have so many feminists.
    ‚óŹThey want to show that they are not judging a guy just based on looks. Actually they do (source : www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1445150-what-do-girls-like-in-ugly-guys-from-the-first-impressions )

• A lot of people do not "participate" in those questions because they are really unnecessary popularity fests. You ask "Who do you think is attractive" and a bunch of people jump in and list their G@G friends, who then get notified and come back and thank the person, then say how attractive THEY are, and then the group just starts gabbing back and forth between themselves on your question. In fact, just look at the opinions here and you can see that going on.

And many less popular but very attractive people do not get mentioned, which is unfair.

And mostly, why make questions that hurt people who realize they are considered unattractive even without the questions.

Even questions like "Who is the most helpful" or "Who do you think is the most intelligent" turn into popularity fests, though at least those give credit to those that answer with good logic, and take the time to look at what they have written so that it actually makes sense and shows good thought processes.

• LOL just as expected, the GAGirls aren't even answering your question just like they didn't way back when on that other question ^_^. Heck, they're even allowed to post anon from what I can see (Which is something that they love to do <3 ) so this is kinda unexpected tbh.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1316179-who-is-the-hottest-male-on-gag (look at the UPDATE on that question alone = enough said LOL) Now around 6 of the 25 girls answered the question correctly. Ya know via tagging someone if I'm right. But call my bluff. let that question would have been reversed and every GAGuy except for 2 would have at least tagged somebody.

Hell. we've even had arrogant GAGirls say things like this, that had me left dumbfounded. Which was something along the lines of "It's because you guys OR GUYS, in general, aren't cute enough to be approached by women" LOL on 1 of my questions. SMH at the nerves of some of these broads -_-.

I"m starting to believe that most of these GAGirls are pussies like ole boy said (but a select few of them). I can't count how many times I've seen an ANON GAGirl mouth of to a GAGuy knowing damn well she wouldn't dare say that crap to __ in his face. Without any protection whatsoever (White knights and or some form of a weapon) BUT HEY SINCE, SHE'S ANON she'll let __ have it though -_-. HAHA

Yeah, I went off topic as usual there. But Imma make a damn question about that myself "Why are they're so many TOUGH GAGirls or girls who want to be men these days?" LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_1.gif Took me 15 mins to type this so they may have replied to ya I don't know ^_^

• Ooo Mists on a roll here

• Lol @ itchigo taking his mask off😂

• @MrLi0n LOL he facepalmed/regretted whatever happened very slowly though LOL

• What they mean is that the rich guys are not on this site, of course, they have all the companionship they want, and our USA girls really don't find anyone else attractive.

• Why do they need to be rich if they have no intention of actually dating them?

• There are guys here who make a few hundred k a year. Not that many, but a few. If they want like 600k plus a year there may not be any/many

• I'm speaking genrally of course, I haven't seen the tax returns of every single Gag guy.

• I don't know lol, I'm just here for the points lol. But my guess would be be issue women are just a bit more shy in that area.

And even with the women I do it for, it
    is mostly to raise up their spirits a bit. I mean don't get e wrong I do find them attractive. But the girls I tag its mostly to cheer em up a bit because the've had a bad day or feel insecure about their looks.

• I am male and I honestly barely keep track of who is attractive around here. I can't blame others for not keeping track either.

• The funny thing is there's a lot of good looking ladies on GaG so of course it's hard to remember.

But these girls saying it's "just a few" and not remembering them? Hard to believe.

• @Prof_Don they might not care because it's "online"

• Girls hate people that will outshine them... It makes them feel out of control... If a hot girl is getting attention from other men, they will neg her. If a guy negs her, they will up vote him. If a guy knows he's attractive, they will down vote him for saying so... It doesn't really matter though does it? If you know you're good looking you don't need random girls on the internet to tell you that. Girls will make you feel that way every day of your life, every where you go.

• Why do you care what that online people that you will never meet thinks you look ok in you profile picture? I didn't think anyone cares.

• Relax. As I stated , I'm bored and just curious about it. Obviously it doesn't matter at the end of the day

• @abundantlyrich LOL this time it's nothing like that and hopefully it didn't seem that way ^_^

• "she tried calling me 7 times but I didn't answer ^. ^" I know she mad as hell and IMHO that's the worst thing about a jealous and or clingy girl. Ya know the moment that y'all break up, she hasn't actually broken up with you in her mind and like you said here comes the annoying phone calls, house visits, hating on you via telling other girls lies -_-... oh yeah we can't forgot the OMG TAKE ME BACK line -_- like oh hell naw, we're over for a reason ya know ^_^ (For me personally, before then, they were adorable I don't know I like those types of women)

Yeah, after they can't get you back, they'll find some other way to forgot about ya. Like Eating, drugs, drinking etc. All while using you as the excuse as to why they're that way now -_- #DontBlameItOnMe moment. Overall, just like you said, everything usually just goes downhill from there (breakup) for them.

I"m not going to lie, IMHO it's fun playing those mind-GAMES with them though, just like they do us all of the time. #TasteOfTheirOwnMeds

• It's clearly because they haven't seen me yet. ^.^

• I totally agree with you, bro!

Most female GaG users won't EVER give a male user props for his looks.

I'm not sure if it is because all us male GaG users are ugly behemoths, or some other reason we are not aware of. :-P

• from what I've been reading so far, it sounds largely like timidness which keeps them from doing so ^_^... which i dont quite get because this is the internet. anonymity destroys timidness

• Plus I haven't used a photo of myself on my avatar in over a year (I find it fun to rotate the picture around with the times)

BUT, I always have one as my secondary photo on my profile... not everyone sees that nearly as much as my non-face avatar!

-----

So I'm not butthurt by not being mentioned in these "good looking male user" posts! :-P

• I don't think it's a big deal. I believe that many girls just don't want to give a name, they have their reasons. It isn't important anyway...

• Some people don't want to be judge upon who they find is/are attractive here in GAG. People have preferences and when you tag someone's name and other people disagree with that list, often times you get downvoted and there's also plenty of complaints about people being racist that way. People tagging only certain races and all of that bullshit crap.

• Sheer numbers back it up say a 5,000 male users - Has to be at least a couple of hundred "hot"

• there's like 2 to 4 girls who are hot but won't socialize with anyone here really.

its like this anywhere you go. they prettiest ones get too much attnetino and the average looking chicks have personalities and are more pleasant to socialize with.

pretty girls do this so some guy offers her something that intrigues her and its often things that give her an easy life. hence why gorgeous women are like children and dont seek truth.(dalai lama actually said this about truth and pretty women where he says he feels sorry for them)

• Guys in general find a much larger percentage of female population to be attractive whereas girls find a much smaller percentage of male population to be attractive, hence girls are more shallow.

• your observation is accurate asker they are shying away from this question

• Wow only one female mention a few male gagers... really

farm4.static.flickr.com/.../...8572_f3328ac4df.jpg

• maybe they think if they name some guys, they will spam the messages on chat cause they think they are attracted to them?

• I thought this may be a reason too, but these girls usually have private profiles anyways, and still get spammed no matter what the do. Plus, its much safer to mention a regular user... but they won't even do that half the time xD

• It's time for brolove?

• Shyness
    (Filler)

• I look more than allright and that's a fact.

• Lol that bitch blocked me, and she is normally so thick skinned.

• In my opinion it really shouldn't matter if anyone here finds the guys attractive.

• I'm fucking attractive. I'm sexy and i know it.

• I have a woman who finds me attractive. What women on here think of me doesn't matter.

• This just in girls don't think the average looking guy is hot. OkCupid proved that with. blog.okcupid.com/.../

• A guy looks at a girl, sees that she's pretty, and can just outright say "she's attractive."

It's a bit more... involved... for women.

Being a girl, she's typically considered the "object of desire," so outright saying a guy is attractive places her in an unfamiliar and uncomfortable role, and it seems too forward and desperate in her eyes--what will people think of her if she, the object of desire, is too available

Plus, what if other women disagree with her that that man is attractive? She takes a status hit for liking a "loser."

It also invites unwanted attention from men who are unaccustomed to positive female attention, romantic or otherwise. Those guys see any kindness as romantic interest and an invitation to drop their pants. If she wasn't "attracted" to him, just thought he was "attractive," then his advances become repugnant immediately.

Also, for a girl to be attracted (and use that word), there's more to it than physical appearance. He needs to come off as a guy who is sexy. He needs to come off as someone who can lead a conversation, someone who can say the right words to her (sexual and non-sexual). He needs to come across as a well-adjusted guy who is going to be stable, non-needy, isn't going to freak out on her (physically or emotionally), etc.

I'd keep brainstorming reasons, but you get the gist now.

There's just more baggage for a woman to say it, and more conditions necessary from the man for her to say it.

• You're taking this too seriously.

• thats what i call egoism and maybe high standards lol

• More from Guys
    1