Do you think GAG should allow users to select multiple topics for their questions?

I think GAG should definitely do it, because a questoin can cover more than one issue. What do you think?

• Yea
  • Nay

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i agree with u

What Girls Said 1

• You mean go back to the way it once was?

• yea i think it will go back to the way it was then some people randomly add tags to their question even if it's not the right topics.

What Guys Said 6

• On the one hand, some questions could have multiple topics, like "Is my fitness good enough for dating?" could cover both fitness and dating topics. But on the other hand, xp hoarders will choose all of the topics just to get attention to their questions.

• noted... topics will have couple of updates coming in soon.

• I think it will just make GaG go back to the way it was. Some people will randomly add tags to their question even if it's not the right topics then all 'filter' we set become useless because random-unwanted questions will come up.

• I think the entire topic thing is fairly useless, beyond allowing people to block the topic how do i look if they don't like it.

Ever since topics replaced categories, I've not used them at all in terms of how i interact with the site.

• yesssss although it's not essentil... it'd b nice basically

• It's impractically difficult to moderate and since all their moderators are volunteers...

• Yes, because the Other category is too general