Am I the only one who think that many people on this site have no life?

Honestly I come here 3 times a week to spend around 2 hours answering and browsing some interesting questions. I have noticed that some users here spend almost 24/7 on this site. I mean seriously? Don't they have other things to do? Don't they have any friend or social lives? Sometimes it makes me think no wonder they are single.

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• When I see questions like this one, I assume the asker has no life. Why else would they be so concerned with other people's lives?

6|4
    1|1
  • I think that's a bit short sighted. I'm here a lot but I'm not single and I do have a full time job.

4|1
    0|0
  • You say it like its a bad thing

0|1
    1|0
  • To each their own I suppose

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you please define "having a life"?

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh I've been active just recently, pretty bored tbh, tho im pretty active irl also :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no social life, but i'm only on here at most 30 minutes

0|0
    0|0
  • i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Umm they're talking to you via text, right? so yeah they're definitely alive you idiot LOL

1|1
    2|1

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly most people don't have a life. But instead I beig on gag they're watching tv all day, or always on social media, or always on YouTube. Most people sit around and do nothing all day

2|3
    0|0
  • Thank you for your concern, yes I don't have a life, yes I have exactly 0 friends and 0 social life and also single af. BUT I REGRET NOTHING.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha Nope... not wrong at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Now that I have read what the people with up votes have said. I think it's actually you you're talking about

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a job, go to school and have a social life.

0|1
    0|0
  • No that's my reason for being on here too

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no social life So

0|0
    0|0