OOOOOH! I VERY much like this new layout! What do you think to it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not aware of all changes but I also seem to like most aspects of the latest update.
    Of the ones done beforehand the only one I disliked was the option to exclude a gender from answering your questions.

• Ahh see I liked that, like if a girl wanted to post about periods or something.. Or something they felt embarrassed by in front of males.. There's no reason to be embarrassed but for the people who are, I think it's a great feature :)

• "Or something they felt embarrassed by in front of males." You do realize, don't you, that although males cannot answer, the question is still shown to them? It is still in front of males.

• And by excluding a gender, when someone posts some bad info that could be harmful, it may be the opposite gender that catches it and could set it straight, except that they are excluded. So I think it is a bad "feature"

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, it's nice!

• yeah its great.. no need to go in to the question... :)) it is very OOHH AHHHHH!!! lol!

• Yes I'm feeling it too

• me too its so much easier to answer questions

• It is alright.