Your definition of "troll" on G@G?

Mine:
1-using the word "black" or "white" in any part of the post
I mean being racist in any way..
2-asking questions about religions in a offensive way or manner

0|1
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are certainly the favorite hunting grounds for trolls. Other topics include loaded questions about politics, disrespect or inappropriate behavior towards the opposite gender, and oddly enough, brutally insulting sports teams.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Making unrealistic or uncommon scenerio questions or what you listed.

2|1
    0|0
  • The main one's I've seen just say something derogatory about women. You can tell they're trolling because the crap they say is ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that is a good place to take her for a first date. At least you can both feel relaxed and get to know each other more. I'm sure she'll like the gesture too

0|0
    0|0
  • Telling me to go die or kill myself, I would consider a troll response. I've seen some troll-y questions, sometimes they are funny but other times I just ignore it and scroll down.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You must really hate zebra print underwear...

2|0
    0|1
  • I don't mind them - Big rant - My opinion "I do not agree" ( translated thanks for xper pt) - Big rant - You think I am going to bother my arse reading your rant and answering (no xper pt available)

0|0
    0|0
  • not bothered, it's just a website.

1|1
    0|0
  • The true definition is someone grabbing for attention usually through insults. Generalizations seem to be the most common insult on this site and the sad thing is some people agree with them generalizations even if they are the ones being generalized. I hate that.

0|0
    0|0
  • see social groups guy or "29 year old gal" basically

0|0
    0|0
  • okay. so if i say "niggas aren't white, they are black" i'm a troll?

0|0
    2|1
  • I don't know. I am observer here :).

0|0
    0|0
  • ur a troll

0|0
    1|0