Anybody getting tired of those "Who's the hottest GaGer" questions?

I see them every day, and it's always the same people who get tagged. Also, I never see a similar question about make GaGers. It is really annoying, and I feel like I don't amount to anything because most of the women on here are beautiful. It really lowers my self esteem, you know

It's the same with the "Who's your friend on GaG" questions. Those just make me feel like a loner. :'(

Is it just me who feels sad reading those types of questions? Please answer honestly.

• Yes, I'm getting sick of those questions.
  • No, they don't really bother me.
  • I'm indifferent.
Male, I meant male GaGers.
No, I'm not jealous or envious or whatever. It's just the repetitiveness of those questions. Those same questions are asked every other day.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm getting tired of all the questions where GaGers pretend they know each other.
    "Hottest GaGer"
    "Funniest GaGer"
    "Your favorite GaGer"
    And of course the never-ending string of "who's your GaGer crush?" questions...

Fuck 'em all. You don't know each other.

• Hell yeah they all suck tbh

What Guys Said 20

• Of course I am getting fed up, I keep winning it and some of the other gaggers are getting jealous that an old guy keeps getting most votes.

• here's one about the hottest male gager that was asked today:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1476097-who-do-you-think-is-the-hottest-guy-here-on-gag

But honestly, they dont really bother me. Sometimes im mentioned, sometimes im not. I find that most of the time, the main reasons why someone gets no mentions is because they dont have a profile pic up, or they are too new/lack a presence on here so they people dont recall their usernames. People who constantly post anonymous aren't going to get mentioned as much in those questions as a regular user who has a good picture up and who makes an effort in the opinions they post. Personally, im just getting tired with the frequency of them. I don't have a problem with people asking the question though

• I know. I'm also the girl who was afraid to make my profile pic me, just sayin.

• I just ignore those questions because answering them would mean leaving some people out. Why make GAG like a popularity contest, you know?

• Well it does bug me because its a dumb question to begin with, who cares, this isn't a site to brag about the prettiest people, the questions are an ego trip for the person mentioned and it's an oportunity for people to be like "hey! Just in case you didn't know how much of a creep I am, let's give an opinion on who we stalk the most on GaG.

• I like them when I get mentioned.

You're not going to get mentioned by 95% of us because of your age.

• I'm only tired of female users not mentioning any guys in "best looking male GaGer" questions!

I don't think ALL of us dudes here are ugly behemoths! :-D

• hahaa actually they r funny basically :-P

• I don't really care but I do appreciate the few times I've been mentioned. I really don't answer them because things can get awkward for me..

• Yeah they are really annoying... specially when you know the answer is YOU

• Haha.. Just kidding but seriously I think most people don't even know any other GaGer personally so how can they "Hottest Gager" or "Which Gager you want to date"...:P

• lol, okay. :)

• And next time you see a "Hottest GaGer question" you are free to write my name ;)

• At first, I hated them but then I started to joke about them. So try to make a joke out of it. Say for example that it's you who is the hottest.

• Yes i get tired of seeing them but hey it's the Internet

• Yeah :(

• Yea i think it's the worst thing they added was How Do I Look
      but what can i say it's added i really believe it's big mistake

• Lol, what would you rather take the "rate me" or the "I don't know how to talk to women b/c im a pussy ass beta, what should i do with my life?"

• It's obviously me... I don't mind challenges to the thrown though. It's all good. Keep up the competition.

• Yeah the number of "hottest" or "favourite" GAG'ers questions are getting a bit too frequent :-(

• I could care less. I use this site to help others and be helped

• Lol there are many questions of such types every day.

Just give it a pass...
    enjoy your time on gag.

• because you're envious?

• Yeah, sure.

• I was being sarcastic. And that was pretty rude. I just wish some of the less popular GaGers were tagged.

• i don't see how it effects me i just keep scrolling down

• yes its annoying

• That's what this site has become, a popularity contest

What Girls Said 12

• I'm fairly well known on this website (I write too many myTakes basically) but I'm rarely tagged in those types of questions, almost never in those friendship questions. I'm not good at replying and making friendships online, I don't talk to loads of people. You get used to it after a while. You shouldn't feel inferior though. Everyone is a valued member here. Just because you don't get mentioned on a question, it doesn't mean you're not good enough or no-one likes you.

If you would like to be mentioned one time, get involved with the community, have a memorable username, show your face and rarely go anonymous. Ask questions, give good opinions and write myTakes and people will start noticing and remembering you. :)

• I do that, but I don't show my face.

• Show your username and put up a picture that you love and keep it up for a while so people get used to it and talk to other users regularly; you may be mentioned one day.

• I guess. But not on the post because people will say I'm complaining.

• I do get tagged sometimes in those questions but those are just popularity contests. A little while ago I also never got tagged, but now I kinda got a name here. I'm not really fan of those questions either, because I know some people will feel left behind.

• If other girls getting complimented make you feel like you don't amount to anything and lowers your self-esteem, you ARE jealous.

I mean seriously, who gives a toss? This is a discussion site, not a circle jerk.

If you don't like those posts, stop reading them. You can easily NOT click on a question titled "who's the hottest x?", but you choose time and time again to read through the comments and upset yourself.

Pretty counterproductive, love.

• Yes, just scroll past them. Not hard to do.

• If something on the internet is upsetting you, just close that page. Simples.

• I just feel stupid now.

• No it's funny. GAG is not a representation of real life to me. It can't be compared to six billion people on earth. I cannot be jealous of someone i don't even know who they are. Anyway I don't stay here every single hour of the day feeding on negative material posted by people. I got a LIFE outside of GAG.

• If you are getting a bad feeling from reading stuff in GAG. It's a trigger to tell you do something about your life or change internally. If not then you are just another grain of sand swept up by the big tidal wave.

• Oh, I have a life off of here too. But it's annoying seeing those questions every other day.

• Exactly and your life/reputation outside of GaG is more important!

• They dont really bother me. I could care less if the people of GAG didn't think I'm hot or their friend. Besides, I'm not hot, I'm beautiful.

• They don't bother me. I do find them to be a bit pathetic or a way to get extra points for having many answers on a question.

• They just annoy me so I scroll past them

• Yep it's annoying as hell sometimes, depending on the kind of mood I am in but then again, most questions are becoming repetitive and this is why I don't answer as many now.

• I just troll on those questions.

• Yes, me. People, stop wondering. Qween of hotness is here. Don't waste your time who comes in second place. (jk)

• I'm indifferent to them but it's pointless. The reason for this site is to give advice to people that actually need help but it seems like those questions aren't given as much attention as "If you murdered someone, what GAGer would you blame?"

• Yeah. It just makes me sad, you know?

• They're very tedious !

• Yeah, and annoying.

• See I don't mind them too much, because it'll brighten someone's day haha

But don't let it effect your self esteem! It's just a site :)

• No.. They're kind of entertaining

• Sometimes they can be, but you see, I never get tagged so they just annoy me.

• Oh and for the people that have disgusting minds... When I said I find them "entertaining" I meant that I find it funny

• Yeah.

• yes it only depends who has pictures up and likes to show off. Attention whore contest essentially.