How do you feel about anon users?

Most Helpful Girl

• The ability to go anonymous is a valid option on here. Granted some abuse it by being trolls but sometimes you have to take the good with the bad.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't mind if it's a personal question and you answer anonymously but if you make rude comments anonymously I think you're just a coward

• Depends personal stuff I can see why but troll or sex stuff it is just annoying

• I prefer to be one, but you have to listen to too many dumb asses when your anonymous crying about you being a coward. So now I just come 10 times harder non anonymous. What bitch?

• I'll find you...

• I can't see them thus I don't anything about them

• I feel most are people whose anonymous, have their reasons to be private
    and i do support them

• nothing really. As long as they dont use the function to attack people like cowards, i dont really have any special feelings towards them

• I wish you wouldn't hide yourself from your question or opinions. That's just me though if you have something to ask or say.. Say it with as much respect but don't hide your self

• Sometimes they really shouldn't have to go Anon.

• It doesn't bother me and you can always have your questions altered so that no anon can comment.

• How do i oost a question on here i created an accoubt and all it says is prevuew quedtion

• I fucking hate them. ;)

• I am always anon so. :3

What Girls Said 6

• I dont have a problem with it most of the time. There are a lot of people on here who just want to put people down and attack them so its a good way to protect yourself somewhat.

There are also people who use it to much to ask really stupid stuff.

• Most of them are horrible individuals.

• It doesn't bother me because I know some are just too afraid to express themselves with a username

• That they're are cowards.

• I love all the anons :D

• I feel like we aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../anon02.jpg