How many people have you blocked?

I haven't blocked anybody yet and I'm trying to get along with everyone. So, how many have you had to block?

Updates:
And also, how many have blocked you?

0|0
27|35

Most Helpful Guy

• I have blocked users when they have been obnoxious and refused to back off. But after a while I clear blocks and see if any problems returned. So for many, many months I have not had anyone blocked. But there are those who have blocked me. Why? I don't know. Like others I found I was blocked when I tried to up vote them. Most I don't remember any contact with at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • that's how I found out too

• Show All
    • thanks so much

• Lol. :)

What Guys Said 34

• I currently have no one blocked, but I'm blocked by most if not all of the fembots on the site.

I only block people briefly if they won't shut up. After a day or so I unblock them.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0. Unless they start harassing me to the point of getting messages every minute, I don't plan on blocking anyone.
    I think it extremely childish to block someone that doesn't agree with your opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only the people that blocked me, so 4. I notice it when I try to upvote them or downvote them, so I return the favour.

1|1
    0|0
    • You block them back?

• Show All
    • Lol I would too.

• Since they already blocked you, they will not know that you blocked them. So you might as well ignore them.

• To maintain quality, i do block people once in a while.

I have been blocked by one or two under 18 very immature girls, who consider themselves 'know it all'.

I have private profile so i also unfollow people or remove followers to maintain quality.

0|0
    0|0
    • Many of the under 18 people are mature enough, except for a few

• Yeah most of them are good, only very few of them are immature, asking silly questions and expecting seniors to support them.

• I think I have blocked around 10 people and I don't think I have been blocked yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • None, I don't block people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually have never had to block anyone. The only reason i would block someone was if they spammed me hateful/weird/perverted messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one person blocked for posting pics of brutally murdered kids on an answer as some kind of sick joke. like wtf?

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot of people two people use this account and when people attack the second person that uses this account ( my friend. we go to the same church and school) i get very... upset. so i try not to fight i just block them and move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • so yeah i have blocked a lot of people.

• Show All
    • Sounds like Dissociative Identity Disorder. lol

• sorry two people use this account. she wasn't allowed by her parents to make an account so we share one.

• I haven't blocked anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only blocked one person because she blocked me just for disagreeing with her. I really wish the stuck up and immature kids like her would just leave this site because they give the under 18 GAGers a bad reputation.

0|0
    0|0
  • most of the people who have me blocked are black women ^_^ i think its like up to 4 now

1|0
    0|0
    • Why? That's messed up.

• Show All
    • @I_am_repulsive

well in my case its specific. its usually the same kind of annoying question with the same kind of annoying QA with the same kind of annoying attitude that usually gets me giving them the same response which gets me blocked, haha

• It's weird how a certain race can block someone

• Blocked nobody. Nobody has blocked me, as far as i know

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blocked eight people or so but unblocked six of them so now only two people...

0|0
    0|0
    • Why did you block them

• Usually it's because they blocked me first and I just wan to block them back but I later unblock them because I don't want a Long block list.
      one person posted a link that sent everyone to a scary animation. We clicked it without knowing what we would see. It almos have me a heart attack I was so pissed I blocked him. That's like the only person blokes first... I also blocke I-am-repulsive cause I was angry with an anonymous girl calling me ugly and took it out on him. But I later unblocked him

• Oh I see

• No one I guess, Just one for test, But that's my question sis, I've asked before. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've blocked anyone yet, if my memory serves me correctly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow cool

• Show All
    • If someone blocked me I would block them back

• On this website no one :) ima newbie but I also give people the benefit of the doubt as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Just 1. but im a guy so ofc not much :p

0|0
    0|0
    • lol there was a guy who blocked me though. For something stupid too

• Currently 0 peeps have been blocked

0|0
    0|0
  • None, I removed them all from my list.

0|0
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not into censorship.

0|0
    0|0
  • not many... i just ignore those i don't like.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most of the other Anons are unlikable. Then again they're anon

• anybody yet and don;t want to block anyone

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone but I blocked by one girl..

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• I want to comment on her take.. so I am commenting here... The photo of the girl with green eyes she is from Afghanistan.. I don't remember but that photo is taken in Pakistan and published in some magazine under the topic Life under Taliban..

• because of my honest comment.. I guess..

• I haven't blocked anybody

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one girl who asked to see my dick like 9 times in one night lol... i have no clue who she is!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked 2.. and im new here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • none, I am open to opinions from everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 27

• I've blocked a few crazy/perverted message senders, but never anyone I have disagreed with on site.

I went to reply to a girl here on a question and discovered she had blocked me. I had never had any interaction with her before, so no idea why. Just a quick "WTF" moment, then I laughed and moved on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the virginhunter.

2|1
    0|0
    • Lol I heard he's creepy.

• Show All
    • I remember that guy.. me and him went 12 rounds and he lost.

• @wretchednate

ONLY admins of GAG can see IPs of users. Do you even know what ip is? Grow up dude :).

Copying IP and BS XD.

I give you my ip, even then you cannot find me :).

• I haven't blocked anyone, and I only know of one person who blocked me. Still not sure why they did, but I don't think we've ever talked anyway, so I'm not bothered.

0|0
    0|0
    • One person blocked me for saying "Okaaay" on one of their opinions of a myTake I wrote. He flipped his shit then I found out he blocked me. I don't know if I'll block him back though

• Geez, it's amazing how sensitive some people can be. If it makes you feel better to block him back, go for it.

• Lol I will

• i've blocked 38... including creeps and also those who blocked me too LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I think 8 spamming is mostly reason I know I'm blocked by at least 4 2 I know why and one of those I have blocked to.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why were you blocked?

• pretty much I hurt their feelings of the 2 I know why I was blocked, I feel bad but Nothing I can do and I quit caring about it,

• Oh that's good

• None but I've been blocked by many :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • Why? :(

• Show All
    • Agreed.

Well I promise I won't block you :p

• Ok. :)

• I have 96 people blocked! Not sure how many have me blocked and I don't care. I'll just block them right back if I find out they blocked me. It's their loss.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, we're they the pervs?

• Not all of them. A lot of them are just jerks with horrible attitudes and personalities

• Oh I understand.

• I wonder myself, so I'm not answering on questions that Im denied to answer bc some little computer screen social media gangster punk blocked me.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I hate that.

• I haven't blocked anyone yet though. For that reason. I also think it's stupid bc on a site that was made for opinions you shouldn't block someone for not agreeing with you or beating them in an argument .

• Yeah, that's really dumb to block someone for that

• I only block those who have me blocked first. 100% of these users I have never talked to

2|0
    0|0
    • That's what I would do. If you block me, I'll block them back.

• Show All
    • Yeah I don't care. It's just weird to find yourself blocked by people you never talked to. It's like they know you but you have no idea who they are :p

• Yeah it's dumb.

• I've lost count. I've blocked a lot of perverts who have messaged me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hm, I don't block the pervs, I just ignore them and delete their messages.

• I am blocked by what feels like half of all users here, some which I have never even spoken too haha. I think I blocked one chick, because she blocked me, so I though "why not?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm blocking the fanatic muslims.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how many people have blocked me but I do know users have. As of now, my blocked list is emptt

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 because they blocked me first, even doe I never talked to them before, but one person account isn't active anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do people block you for stupid shit like that lol.

• I have blocked 61 people on this website

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea lol! I have been blocked by a few. :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey, I found my block list! I've blocked 11 but I only recognize 1 and he isn't getting unblocked any time soon lol.

• Show All
    • They suck. Lol.

• Ha ha ha! As long as you don't block me cutie anon I'll be happy! :)

• 20+ guys for sure. No girls harass me.. But for some reason guys on this site can't see to take leave me alone for an answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know right? Weirdos

• I have lost track but many of them are pervs that I blocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a few but they are pervs.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Two people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like ten people

0|0
    0|0
  • Too may perverts to name

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty!!! You should see my inbox😣

0|0
    0|0
  • Approximately 8 mixture of guys and women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hm, why?

• Because I don't care to have them comment on anything I write or post ( trolls ), or they've sent me pm's of a sexual nature.

• I have blocked four people and been blocked by one dude so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone on here

0|0
    0|0