Whens the best time to ask a question on this site so you get the most responses?

what time do most of the users come on and look at this site? so i can get more feedback

oh and mention what time zone you are (pacific, central, eastern)
im asking for time zones too because 6pm to you could be 9pm to me and vice versa

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't matter, it's more of if the question interests users or not.

What Girls Said 7

• I live in eastern time USA, and I'm usually only on between 10pm and 4am, although it's 4pm here now. It all depends on the question, because every time anyone replies, the post is bumped to the top of the live feed on the main page.

• Probably in the evening.

• Probably when it's evening in the USA. I nwver know when that is so I always just hope for responses.

• Usually at night.

• I don't think time matters, it's more on the question you ask.

• Anytime. Just ask a simple yes or no question and people go crazy.

• 6 am to 10 pm is a good time i've figured out.

What Guys Said 12

• I would say around 5pm ET, cause it'l be 10pm in most of Europe , therefore those people will be answering, keeping the question up high in the site feed, then a little later the Americans will start answering, and then later the Australians.

• Determine from where most users originate (Either the US or Western Europe I think) and then calculate when it's midday or evening for them in relation to your timezone.

• I post before bed sometimes and wake up with 20 + replies

• Just ask a really generic question that can be answered in a single word. People'd flock around that like vultures on a newborn.

• It's reasonably busy all the time.

• Eastern US time zones 6pm to 11pm

• For me its usually best between 6pm and 10pm to get a few immediate answers, and then wake up with quite a few in the morning.

• anytime s the best time.

Make your head question stand out and get the attention of humans. And don't provide paragraphs of detail or no one will want to read it.

At max only provide 1 paragraph that is less than 3 sentences long.

• around the time everyone is finished work and school... like around 6 - 8pm EST

• If it's not about penis length or vain girls asking how they look not many people will bother

• Well... you just got 4 replies in 3 minutes so you're doing pretty good.

• This is not based on time...

If you asked any important question about your computer, program, laptop, disease, etc. they would avoid you... Few replies will be given...

If you ask about GAG party, GAG couple, GAG proposals... You will be given many replies...