I can't respond to a comment?

I tried to post and it said "Comment's to this opinion have been blocked!" I don't understand what happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• Was the QA anonymous? Typically that comment appears when a user blocks an anonymous QA. Since we can now block anonymous users, if someone does that, it blocks ALL comments for that users opinion. So it doesn't mean that person has blocked you or anything, it just means either the opinion owner has blocked the anonymous QA or vice versa.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah that happened to me. I posted an opinion, then the asker posted a comment to my opinion and when I tried to reply to his comment that showed up.

• The opinion giver has blocked the questioner. It also stops anyone from commenting in the opinion giver's thread. Best feature of gag. Stops people from hijacking the thread and say useless things.

• yeah that's what happened I thought it was pretty funny it was really no reason to block but all that does it make people not to allow anon's to post.

• You've been blocked by the Asker.

• You probably got blocked by the asker :/

• the asker blocked you.

• Someone blocked you.

• The asker blocked you.

• The asker blocked you.

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like you were blocked by person who made comment

• The person asking the question has blocked you.

• Either the asker blocked you, or that opinion giver blocked you (or both)

• Yeah the person who owned the question blocked you. The witless people do that when they can't handle what your saying

• Either the asker or the opinion owner blocked you.

• something is wrong when you've been blocked more times than me