Who are you afraid of the most here on gag?

Who do you fear the most on gag, someone you fear tagging or messaging?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not scared to message anyone on here. But finally somebody has shown me the word for users who're aggressive or should I say "who'll come out of the gates swinging. for anything at all" it seems LOL

Now this is a copy and paste of another GAGuy that I could have written better myself " @Lumos , cuz she's kinda surly." and I agree with him, that is after I've seen the way that she posts on those feminist takes alone for example.

Surly inclined to anger or bad feelings with overtones of menace.
    obsolete In an arrogant or #supercilious manner. i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• I mean I'm not all that angry on here? It's just that when people ask stupid questions or say stupid things, they kinda deserve to get shit thrown at them lmfao. I'm 100% able to be friendly and nice and happy when a person isn't being a total dickbutt, you know.

• @lumos On some real shit I feel ya there. Hell, I do it all of the time when __ decides to ask a dumb question on GAG like " you can't be serious man". Then again, I'm sure You've seen my MEMEs/gifs for that/those types of situations on GAG LOL

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1478745-was-this-girl-trying-to-hit-on-me f www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9888-why-how-memes-made-gag-easier-more-fun-for-me

But I guess I was wrong about ya unless this is an act right now to make me look stupid (-_^#)

What Guys Said 28

• i spent like 5 minutes thinking of this shit. the fuck.

• @theintj
    She's evil, pure evil 😵

• @justincaseUdontknow

dudes a tank and looks viscous and mean but is gentler than a flower blossoming.

• desp... and emer...

i'm afraid that those 2 ONLY can face me in a head-2-head battle-of-Xper basically... that's y o_O

• After being viciously cyber-bulled by a male and female user with a "Bonnie and Clyde" dynamic a couple years ago (the more senior GaG users may remember this)...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ... I have nothing to fear on GaG! ;-)

• LOLWUT? Is there anyone here that I should fear at all? I hardly ever had much problems with anyone here so I have no one to fear. XD

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

• No i am pretty flexible with people and welcome them to follow me and message me as long as their nice people , can be playful, flirty <3

• This is a all free website and there should be some give and take when we argue topics here but there is no need to be afraid of sending a message to anyone. Girls are already very understanding. I can send a message freely but I am not sure if men seem to be agressive or not about messages.

• Looool, why would I fear anyone here? They are all a bunch of nice people... But for the sake of the question I would say @your_boss960 because she is a mind reader lol

• The only people here in GAG that I am afraid of are the anons; they are extremely mysterious, trollers, and often offensive.

• Who is there to fear on GAG? So far everyones been awesome

• I'm scared of @Klaatu51 cos he's just so manly.

• Account. By far. She will find me some day and kill me. I owe her stuff and just lost my mojo.

• None... Instead some girls are afraid of me... Don't know why... That's why they usually block me without any fault from my side... Ex: Abd. rich.

• All of you. Eek scary internet people making pixels on my screen :(

• Don't know anyone on here.

• Huh.

I would mention them, but then I'll start this whole thing and blah blah blah, so I'm not gonna do it.

XD

• Yes, I'm in fear.

• No one really, Badasses don't have that much of a 'Fear Factor' lol >.>

• there's a user on here that likes satan, she scares me...
    (not related to satansenpai) she's blonde and looks like a boy
    also @SatanSenpai

@OlderandWiser creeps me out, in a way i think he might be a sexual predator...

• my username is ironic. not meant to be taken literally. only idiots who fuck dogs would only be ignorant enough to look at a name and be afraid of it. and if you're that closed minded, I feel sorry for you.

• @SatanSenpai Your mask scares me. that is all

@Derestic scares me because she likes satan

• Eherherherhhhhh all hail satan bro!

• This cutie @arabianpwincess197 but I still rove her no matter what :*

• Lumos, cuz she's kinda surly.

• Why the heck would i fear someone here on gag?

• I fear the FBI, when the fbi. comes after you you're screwed

• nobody... only fools fear others.

• homophobes

• of me. i'm the fear and the horror in and out of the city.

• everyone with a pink username

What Girls Said 21