Why do you go anonymous?

Honestly, I have a few reasons, but the biggest is when I have a question talking about how I have practically no experiance dating or am asking questions I feel should be obvious lol
i just feel like I don't want my worth to be diminished because my dating experiance ain't crap and honestly I've never so much as had a first kiss lol...
so G@G what scenarios make you pull the anonymous mask?

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand your reasoning when I joined here I promised myself I would never go anon - I was diagnosed with mild bipolar and when someone speaks of mental health problems I want to give advice, I was tempted to go anon but I said no I can do this.

What Girls Said 7

• I go anonymous when I'm sharing something too personal, when I'm ashamed to tell something and when I don't want to have a question or an opinion associated to my account.

• Oh yeah like when I specify a certain weird scenario that is kinda hard to say wasn't mine lll

• Well, there is a good and a bad side in it.

• Because anons my friend.

• I don't go anon, I'll say or ask whatever I want and let people know who said it. #Rebel

• I only go anon for questions I don't know why. As for opinions, I don't really need to haha

• only asked 1 question as anonymous.

• I personally never go anonymous.

• Lol I did it much more before. When I first logged on I was going through a really bad situation that got me on drugs and into a depressive situation where I didn't want anyone to know what I was going through.

• The anonymity

What Guys Said 6

• I have never gone anonymous at all. Unless you count when you go anonymous in games like "write some facts about yourself and let's see if others can know you?" And I remove the anonymous thing after they know me.

• You're a brave soul brother.

• "Once ya enter this MIST, You'll make that LIST of those who fail to EXIST, so are you sure?" That is my new recruiting motto for the Mistniggas aka the biggest gang on GAG according to mr90skid #Randomthought and you're right

• Lol yeah he he and Doomguy always get me excited thanks to GIFs lol

• I used to go anon whenever answering a sexual question, but honestly, who the hell really cares.

• Im a very private person, I dont have social media accounts with my real information.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif "what scenarios make you pull the anonymous mask?" None since I never go TRUE anon mode to begin with on GAG. Hell, I find it to be a pointless feature 90% of the time when people use it anyway ^_^.

"whats your fav color" then someone will answer "Blue is my fav color" WHILE ANON like why I the fuck did you go ANON for that? Now if someone is/was going to talk about how they were sexually abused or something in the past while being in anon mode that makes sense.

But more times than not people just seem to abuse it (I know it's part of the site, people can do what they want and overall since it's not me, IDGAF anyway)

Then again I don't post anon because the same way I am on here and how I am IRL besides the flriting with girls (compliments) so maybe that's why I don't see the need for the "MASK". IF this was real life you wouldn't hide behind a wall while saying ___ to ___, right? so why do it on here

Imma close it at this, everybody on this site is ANON in 1 way or another anyway right? for the most part at least, unless you care what __thinks about 1 USERNAME on that website named GAG that is (3rd person mode) LOL

If I won't say it to you face in real life, I won't say it on here simple as that-mistninja314.

• Then again I don't post anon because the same way I am on here is how I am IRL*

• I go anon a lot cause even though I am using an alias I have anxiety and it makes me think people will still know me so I call myself :3 anon.

• So people don't message me. I got really sick of people's shit.