Do you think opinions you have would get less downvotes if you were the opposite sex?

So if you got a lot of downvotes on an opinion, do you think it would be a different number if a member of the opposite sex said it? Depending on what you said of course

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• There have been times when I have had something to say on GaG, but I thought my gender might get in the way. I'm one of the few GaGers that actually has a solution to this problem without making a fake account. Since my wife is also on GaG ( @GraySailorsBride ), I have just handed off a topic to her so she can respond.

This has been made somewhat more difficult due to the fact that we have the possibility of gender specific questions to deal with. I used to just write an opinion that was only a mention of her username -- an easy way to call her attention. Now I have to message the link to her instead. Pain in the butt.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• lol no i think id get even more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'd get just as many downvotes if I were a d00d.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Nope! I really don't say much that's really offensive and I feel the few times I have offended someone they were confused with what I was saying. I would likely get more up votes though lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.
    I don't think my gender matters at all when it comes to the opinions I hold.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but I really don't give a crap when it comes to down votes I came here to give my honest and unbiased opinion not cater to people and edit my views for up votes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just piss people off with my views.

No fucks given

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I think that it would be the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • ehh probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... my opinions are based off my gender!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah lots of guys get down votes more then the females

0|0
    0|0