Does it bother you?

If you @mention another GaGer or comment on their thread and they don't respond , does it bother you? And what is you intial thought of why they didn't respond.

I am not talking about disagreeing with anyone or mentioning them in a negative way. I just mean if you say something nice about them or to them

Updates:
Initial*

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of reasons why not - A very active user could be tagged 40 times a day - Time zones if you tag someone they could be asleep and wake up to 20 or 30 notifications - Don't think they are ignoring just time wasn't right at the time they got notification.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'd think that he/she has a bit ego or is very busy so they don't feel like greeting.

I just forget them. Life is too short to waste on grieving on such things :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to be mentioned it make me feel good people think about me <3

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah , that is what i think too. If someone mentions you in a positive way, would you always respond or ignore it?

• Yeah, thank you ;-) :D

• not at all... they r not forced 2 respond basically ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I could not care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I spam my opinion, don't really care what people do with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you are anon, @mentioning doesn't work.

And people don't HAVE to respond to you.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am not talking about anon though, i know it doesn't work

• No, not everything has to be answered

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like I annoyed them or something.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i think that aswell, especially when they are usually friendly with me. Thanks!

• Do you mostly post anonymously? Because when you do you can't @mention people, so they probably didn't get a notification that you mentioned them.

0|0
    0|0
    • No. i don't post anon. I. know it doesn't work if you @mention someone in anon thanks!

• I don't mind it.

0|0
    0|0