What's the most embarrassing thing you've done on G@G?

I once hit on a girl who wasn't into girls, I'm embarrassed still and we've stopped chatting.
What's yours?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Nothing yet. But I was always worried about posting a comment or opinion and the after sending it realizing I had put it in the facebook bas instead of the g@g box. don't know whoever came up with that ridiculous idea, but it seems to have disappeared.

• seriously

and damn whats with all the GaG questions today, holy shit its Monday. hahaa. nothing against you @asker, im just wondering.

I don't know whenever I make a fool of myself and laugh about it lol.

• I think trying to sext here was embrassing

• There is two (1) A girl asked about hair down there and I proceeded to talk about girls wearing their hair loose and down (2) A @Toad_1 question about Oregon, I looked at map and saw Salem, being half asleep started talking about the Salem Witch Trials.

• Probably making an account and logging on everyday 😳

• i've spit some spaghetti i ate in GAG's hall basically... shame on me :-/

• Commenting or posting something stupid

• Letting my frustration with users on here get to me

• suppose given an overly sexual reply to a question, then thought oops i should'nt have done that

• Lelelel u should hit on meh anon cutie!

• Almost same as yours but i posted an opinion on her comment box.. looked like a 100% hit.. dumbest and most embarrassing..

• This is why you have to use your intuition to determind if certain girls do swing that way, before you flirt with them.

What Girls Said 8

• Not reading a title properly before before I answer something!

• Nothing that I can remember... I usually get over things fairly quickly.

• Mmm, nothing

• Hmm, nothing. It's the internet.

• I accidentally sent a comment without finishing it. My comment did not make any sense.

• Nothing I'm perfect.

• Basically the same thing you said XD she just laughed it off though

• So umm... We were suppose to take a picture of something in our house and the item had a reflection of me in it. You couldn't see me fully but you could see the shado. It was embarrassing because I didn't have pants on.

I didn't realize I was in the pic until someone pointed it out fortunately they never realized exactly what was wrong with the pic. I'm so not going to specify what I had to take a picture of in the first place because I'm pretty sure the guy on here will know who I am and finally find out.