Going anonymous to save your GaG rep?

Lol, well I've gone anonymous a few times. Not to ask stupid questions or to share controversial myTakes, but most of the time I will just speak my mind. I usually go anon to answer questions from people who seem creepy. Who goes anon to say stupid things or to keep their reputation on gag clean, and who doesn't?

• I am always anonymous.
  • I go anonymous fairly often.
  • I go anonymous sometimes.
  • I rarely go anonymous.
  • I never go anonymous. I prefer not to.
  • Other. (Specify.)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I almost never go anon, it defeats the whole purpose of an advice giving site, Now, if you just want to ask for a selfie, sure, you can be anon with no problem..

• If I have something to say, I always try and be helpful. But I say what I think. Not everybody will agree with it, but I have nothing to hide. So I never go anonymous.

• I never go anon so I chose option E - I keep a fairly low profile so I don't think it makes too much difference if I go anon or not. I don't go anon because I believe in if you have something to say, you should say iy to a person's face.

• Yeah instead of hiding behind a computer screen.

• Really? Thanks.

• Yeah - Really

• I don't go anon at all. If I have something to say, I'll say it even though some people may agree to disagree with me. What do I get from being anon in the first place? I'm not afraid to say or do whatever is on my mind and if someone disagrees, I don't really care as much or it wouldn't matter as much any how because it's my own comment after all, so suck it!. ;p

• I don't have a reputation to uphold on here; nor would I give half a fuck what peeps thought of me lol

Only time I ever go anon, is to do those "guess the gager" games

• i do declare, i am a descendent of royalty, and my ancestors would be most displeased with a few of my more off the cuff responses, so the anon function works perfectly for my needs as a duke.

• I only go anonymous to ask questions.
    I don't really ask questions much but when I do it's usually personal and I prefer to just go anon.

• Women shouldn't have rights and my dick is bigger then every other guys on here.

That's what I think of my rep...

• I do see people that actually post non anon but then go anon when a lot of people disagree with them so yeah I think they do it to protect their image which is stupid.

• Yeah when they get a lot of downvotes or something they'll go anon.

• you want to save rep cause you're going to say something stupid. you could choose not to comment something stupid or ignorant and not go anon

• I have once or twice, for one or two incriminating questions…

• I only go anon. to ask questions sometimes. but all my answers to the questions people ask I'm revealed

• I'm anonymous around 7 % of the time.

• I don't even go anon when I speak against abortion on here.
    So yeah...

• I go anonymous if I had to answer some awkward sexual questions.

• I never go anonymous. I don't care about my reputation here.

• admin can see through anon. but yea i go anon sometimes

• I only go anon when I talk about my micro penis.

• I go anon because I want to be left alone, whether I'm trolling and idiot or posting a funny meme, I don't want dickheads messaging me. Moreover, I'm not here to gain a reputation, unlike some, so I'd rather my rep was zero.

• I am always anon - :3 anon

• I'll admit I do that as well from time to time.

What Girls Said 15

• I have to be more careful because I have to practically represent GAG and be nice to everyone, which I am anyway! I rarely go anonymous but it's often because I'm posting something very personal. Occasionally I go anonymous to protect my reputation. I don't do it to say anything offensive, I wouldn't do that and admins can see me anyway, but if I feel like people will view me or GAG negatively because I may unintentionally cause offence with my blunt, honest opinion, then I will go anonymous.

• my gimmick is that I'm kind of a terrorist honestly I don't know what reputation I'd be saving by going anon.

• Anonymity lets you whip the real big dick you truly are out yer pants and slap people with it.

Hypothetically speaking.

• Yep. People who go anon seem to be much more brave and aggressive.

• Yeah, logic tells me that's stupid because I'm still anonymous anyway even when not in anonymous mode (I could, after all, pass any one of you on the street at any given time and you wouldn't have a clue that it's double Huck). But anonymous just feels even safer.

• Same here. You would have no idea it's Rainbow unless I changed my picture to a picture of me.

• Sometimes I do. I will go anon if I am sharing a personal story that I feel will help the asker or enlighten the asker.

• GaG rep? Seriously?

• I never have yet

• I rarely go anon. Only to save my reputation. lol hahahahaha

• I never go anonymous and my gag rep is what it is... whatever that is 😒

• It happens.

• I go anonymous sometimes to save my gag reputation.

• I don't have one so I never try to save it!

• I sometimes go anon if I have something weird to say or wtv but most of the time I'm not anon

• I'm always anon.

• I don't want people to judge my responses based on who I am. I want them to take them for what they are: honest

• I go anonymous fairly often.