Does anybody else think the question 'Who's the hottest/sexiest/cutest GaGer? should just be taken down as nonsense or something?

It gets asked 10 times a day and becoming super tacky and stupid. I fail to see the point in it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes this is entirely pointless and adds no value to the purpose of this website.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, this is inane, immature, and demeaning to others who might not make the list.

• Umm, no, simply because like @Watermelonoma said, I'd rather be able to post 600 different things on this site than to only be able to post around 100 different things (Diversity).

Hell, most of the TRUE "Girls asking Guys" questions are generic and or boring. So why not just post a FAQ for those then? Since 90% of the time, they all seem to have the same ANSWER just worded a little bit differently -_-.

Overall I like "FREEDOM", not RESTRICTIONS when it comes to doing anything. I mean if they chose to do something like that NOW how about LATER then? what's next? Me not being able to post a damn selfie as my AVI anymore because __- didn't like it somehow? etc LOL

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif I combatant those questions by tagging everybody that is on my followers list via copy and pasting those same names from my top 10 quotes thingy LOL. At least Then whole team will get some love ^_^

• Frankly I don't have a problem simply ignoring threads which annoy or don't interest me. Inevitably there are going to be some questions that are going to be repeated, as thousands of people use this site and new people join everyday. As long as the questions steer clear of inappropriate or harmful content then I don't see an issue.

• well, if we started taking everything down because peoples feelings were hurt, i reckon there wouldn't be many questions left. For me, that's not a good enough reason. For me to be on board with taking something down, it would have to go against the site rules... rules which i generally agree with

• What about the fact that it gets asked everyday?

• I see. I don't really agree though. This site is full of insecure people, no need to make it worse.

• It's not really the sites job to deal with peoples insecurities. Everyone is individually responsible for that. A question that particularly bothers me, or bores me, are questions that i simply avoid clicking on. Personal responsibility, and freedom of choice/expression are more important to me.

• Meh
    Makes some folk happy

if ya don't like em, do as I do, and just ignore them

• If you get mentioned, you can't ignore it.

• Yeah you can
      click on the notification
      then click back

• Yes , they need to offer more topics that offer value
    them don't offer no value , as big as GaG is it's seems
    like a circus on here at times and the questions such
    whose the hottest/ sexiest / cute all offer little to no value.

• Yes admins should consider these kinda questions as nonsense, pointless, immature,,,

There are many other questions which are nonsense too like GAG couple, GAG parties etc.

• @tiredofwaiting Her name even says it !!

• well everyone who doesn't like this kind of question can ignore them

• Naw, add fun to an other wise bland site.

• Thats not the point of this website.

• gag shall not be a competition. we have enough of that shit in society... .

What Girls Said 12

• There is no point, just popularity contest. But it's as harmless as the rate me thing. Just another part of the internet you have to ignore if it annoys you.

• I often get tagged in those questions. Today again, tagged 1 or 2 times (I don't really pay attention) and someone asking in private chat if I was okay with him posting my picture in his top 23 ranking. I declined.
    I honestly don't like it that people get set in some sort of elite position because of their looks, while this site is all about opinions. I have my real picture up because I think it contributes to the quality of my opinions (as in the person sees what kind of person I am) and it makes my opinions more personal.
    So I don't particularly like them, because it contributes to the objectification of female gagers on this site (beauty is apparently more or as important as the quality of their opinions).
    But I agree with @Watermelonoma , you can't really remove the questions because they hurt the feelings of some gagers.
    What you can do is make a take or something and make people alert so it becomes 'uncool' to post such questions. Create some sort of social pressure.

• Yeah I've noticed a few people get quite affected when they don't get mentioned. This site is full of young, insecure people and these 'contests' are kind of damaging in that sense. But then again, people should be free to post what they like and they'll probably get bored of asking those questions soon.

• They don't though cuz' it's a different person everytime. And the question literally gets asked daily. Isn't that spam?

• That's kind of a grey area because it's usually classed as spam when it's asked by the same person over and over. In that case all the penis size and boobs vs. butt questions should be classed as spam too.

• I guess. It's just frustrating cuz' I know it hurts people's feelings.

• Yeah, it should. Because we all know I am. (not)
    But seriously, I don't really care about it. If people stop, okay. If they don't, okay.

• Yup. But it'll be all but forgotten within a week anyway, so who cares?

• Yes, they're rather annoying.

• Yeah because it's asked so much.

• YES, I mean this isn't hot or not, this is a website for people who need advice...

• Yes I think so. A lot of people's feelings get hurt by it.

• Yeah. I don't know. Then the popular GAGers will start to mention each other calling each other babe hun love. This is why GAG is such high school. I bet they don't have life.

• Popular GaGers!

• Sorry I meant that as a question.

• Yes! They're so annoying!

• Are you just butthurt that you never get a mention?

• I do get mentioned. Don't miss the point.