How many accounts on gag are you allowed to have?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is this guys-only

Anyway, I don't think you're supposed to have more than one due to the potential for trolling. That's how it's been on other forums, anyway.

• all i want is a new username... GAG should allow us to change user names on one account to avoid things like these.

• If you've already contacted the mods/admins about changing your name, and they've said they can't do it, I don't know what to do.

If you had to make a new account to change the name, the site should at least allow you to close this one. It seems reasonable.

• females don't give reliable answers.

What Guys Said 11

• just 1 basically... xcept @natedogboy or wotever he's called now... who has more than 30 basically :-P

• You can only set up one account using the same email address, but if you use a different email address, you can technically have more than one. Although, the GAG staff discourages the use of multiple accounts, and i think they will deactivate both accounts if they find out that a user has two different accounts.

• what if its just to start over because i dislike my user name

I really don't care about the points or anything else, I just want to change my user name.

• No, i don't.

• Well then you can't have another account according to the guidelines.

• Only one... look at the flag to the right of your username.
    You'll see one of the reasons to report a user is "duplicate accounts".
    Probably because otherwise you could have on "real one" to be a good boy and a fake one to be creepy :o :o

• I just need one

• As many as you want

• one, per email, well one in general really

• One n only one

• 6232551 accounts i believe

• Is there restrictions on registration? If you use different emails, how can they know?

• couldn't they track you via IP address.

On other sites they do.

• Maybe they can, but it will be fine to register multiple accounts if you do not use them to harass people.

• One only, I guess.

• only three