Why are my comments about Satan being deleted when I answer questions about "god" or religion?

Whenever I answer honestly about my beliefs, I get my comments deleted. I should not be subjected to this kind of discrimination. Don't judge me because of my religion! I don't judge you because of yours! Blessed be!

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Because a lot of people get offended at the slightest shit. They need to wind their necks in.

What Girls Said 11

• Somebody probably got offended by it and reported it, and then it was removed. I've had posts of mine about my religious views removed as well even though I never offended anybody or broke any rules.

Why are you only asking girls this question though? lol

• I made a mistake. I wanted it opened to all.

• Hm, I don't know why your comments would be getting removed, unless you were being very offensive in your comments. If this continues to happen and you're not sure why they're being removed, contact GAG or an admin about it and they may be able to explain/help.

• I'd say it's probably because people tend to be scared of things they know very little about. Most people don't know much about him other than the fact that he is evil, and that frightens them. I feel that knowledge is power, and the more you know--about things both good and bad--the better off you are. So I wouldn't ever report something like that, but I am sure there are people out there doing it. Keep trying, perhaps?

• i don't think you should be judged either... everyone is entitled to their own opinions...

• Thank you!

• as long as you aren't harrassing people, ya know...
      i got a comment deleted once... maybe i deserved it... but you shouls always be able to express your opinion as long as its relevant...

• I don't harass or insult.

• Somebody flagged it as offensive.

• I'd really like to see an example of these comments before forming an opinion. Part of me thinks that an offensive comment about Jesus is way more likely to be removed than one about the devil...

The other part of me knows that
    A) Things don't get removed for being flagged
    B) There USUALLY has to be something in there that's worse than wht you're saying in order for it to be grounds for removal.

• I agree with this. Everyone is always The Innocent when they claim their post was wrongly removed. We would have to know the context and wording of what was said so we can put ourselves in the shoes of the mods.

• I remembering answering to a question and said something about me joking to my friends that Satan is my best friend, and I don't think it got deleted xD

• Maybe you should create a kind of "question" where you explain more about him. maybe it could help people understand you then

• I don't know why your comments would be getting removed , Maybe Somebody flagged it as offensive

• Probably the work of the devil. If you weren't such a sinner, your posts wouldn't get deleted.

• Some one may have found them to be offensive and reported them.