Why are people so fickle and flighty on here? they join and leave all the time?

i don't get it, why join if you are going to last!

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it a bit strange too. Maybe a lot of people think it is a dating site and leave when they see it is only a forum. Others are trolls there for a quick poke. Others leave if they are upset. Some the younger ones find it a bit racy.

What Girls Said 5

• who cares?

• Because different opinions

• surely that is the very point of it, if you don't like that don't join! perhaps I am a hard nosed git but i don't care what people say, variety is the spice of life and all are entitled to there opinion

• totally agree, i love the debate!! ha ha... seems some don't

• Same xD

• Let me tell you why, we all like to believe we are individuals, but we all live similar situations. It gets super creepy crazy to see people talk about what we think only We are living. It awakens like a narcissism in some so you get paranoid and start to think your being targeted. Its ridiculous of course happens to me all the time. But I'm completely bananas

• i've just gone all loopy trying to play that answer out in my mind...

• i went all orwellian with your answer and tried to deconstruct society, but don't feel too bad. I work at a university so i can easily pop to the psychology centre tomorrow morning.

• O wow you would have a ball with my brain its like labirynth of absolute nonsense. I like you smarty pants people knock me down a peg or two

• Maybe they get tired of the site or they don't like it.

• They probably got bored of it, have other things in life to focus on. Or they came to ask questions and got the answers they wanted and moved on.

• I notice a lot only last a day or so, must have the attention span of a gnat

• Yeah, I've been on here a while and I don't see how people could get bored with it but I know everyone's different

What Guys Said 4

• that's sad actually... they cannot appreciate GAG basically,... pffft

• I think its great it weeds out the ones who are not trolls:D

• in gardening terms, the soil her eis mostly just barren sand

• a lot of people just come her to ask one question they need advice for. makes sense really

• might as well have popped next door and asked a neighbour

• are you one of the site admins to care so much about getting people to stay?

• not unless they want to hire someone in the UK, no to be honest I got fed up with 2 people typing hugely long messages to me personally to ask an opinion.. I typed a response to find they have left... that's my point, not even using it properly