Do you think going anonymous vs not going anonymous would effect the amount of opinions your questions get?

• My non anonymous question gets more opinions
  • My anonymous questions gets more opinions
  • My anonymous and non anonymous questions are equal for getting opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it makes a difference unless you are a "popular" user.

What Girls Said 14

• I get more opinions when I don't go anonymous but I feel that's because I have quite a few followers (it'll show up in their feed) and people recognise my username so maybe they want to help because they know me? I don't know. I get like two opinions on my anonymous ones, but it also depends on the question.

• i know it definitely does.

• I think someone reading over a popular question gravitates to the opinion with the most votes (good or bad) and the most comments.

Regardless though, a good eye catching picture gets attention more than the usual pink or blue silhouette.

• I rarely ever go anon. As for if which questions anon or non anon gets more comments. I think it depends more on the quality of the question then if it's anon or not.

• I never go anonymous but I think it makes a huge impact in general. If you want to create friendships and have people interested in your questions anonymous is a bad idea.

• Actually very think it depends on the content of your question. If its interesting people will comment no matter if you're anon or noy

• I personally don't even pay attention to whether or not someone's anonymous. I just look at the content of the question.

• I would say it's pretty equal honestly. I think it depends more on the question topic than the anonymity of the asker. If the question is interesting enough or easy enough to answer (in the opinion of those looking at it, that is) then people are more likely to gravitate to it.

• My anon questions barely get any answers :'(

• i really don't think so i think its more so the question that affects # of opinions

• It will. I know some users just answer because I'm the asker.

• I think the content of the question is what makes a question more popular or not.

• I'm depends because some people just care, but anon. Definitely has others thinking it's okay to say whatever they want to say because they are not judging By a profile picture or Xper points

• My anonymous and non anonymous questions are equal for getting opinions

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah I think not being anon will pretty much always get more attention on a question unless maybe a lot of people are blocking that person. Obviously the more active and known users will likely get more answers as well.

• Never asked an anon question
    but I can see why they wouldn't get as much attention as say the exact same question posted by a non anon... lol

• tsk tsk... i never go anonymous... and still get many opinions basically 8)

• Nah I don't believe so. Its really the type of question that attracts people I think... well.. that's how it is for me anyways

• I usually get more opinions when I'm not anonymous.