Do you think GAG could count as blogging even though it's a free forum?

Think about it. I don't mind spending part of my day/night answering questions. As much time as I spend on here I thought it should count for calling myself a part time blogger or advice columnist. And I was kind of gonna put it in my resume as volunteer work section but my friend tried to tell me not to... So what do some of you GAGers think about that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think when people do the "My Takes", it's like blogging and when people answer questions it's like being a advise columnist. I wouldn't put it down on a job application or worksheet because it's not really your own blog and website and u don't work for them. It's more like a interest or hobby. If you had your own website or blog, u could maybe put it down. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I think the My Takes could be considered blogs.

• I put this site down on my resume as "volunteer work" on my resume... advising people for free IS volunteer work, so definitely use this site as a way to explain an employment gap.

• With the introduction of "My Takes", I guess its pretty safe to say G@G can be considered a blog

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really it is.

• huh, yeah, kind of actually. I do more personal talk and processing here than on my blog, honestly. My blog is a bunch of memes and fundraisers, lmao.

Yeah, put it on your resume. Resumes are like 90% made up anyway :P

• If you were a moderator, yeah.

• Yeah, a lot of blogs are free.