Any other ENTJs on GaG?

I FEEL SO ALONE! Seriously though, if your Meyers-Briggs personality type is ENTJ, know that I am a fellow sane person. And please, comment below.

FOR NON ENTJs:
Take the personality test at www.humanmetrics.com, and then look up your personality type at www.16personalities.com. It's really quite fascinating how much you can learn about yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a commander type/ENTJ. I'm a tyrannical bitch though, Im not sure how sane that is. If you watched The Originals and how control freakish must accomplish the goal and overall must can and will win the war at any cost-type that NiKlaus is that's me.

• Same. I always get the leader positions no matter where I go. I don't know if you know anything about enneagrams, but my type is 8 with a 7 wing, which, combined with ENTJ personality type, means, "you will rule the world someday."

• I'm not too familiar with enneagrams but I've heard of them.

What Girls Said 4

• I used to type as an ENTJ, but now I'm an ESTP so that's life for you XD

• I'm an ENTP, so we're close lol.

• Indeed we are. I vacillate a little between the J and P, but not much at all. J is reasonably strong.

• Same here, last time I did it I was an ENTJ but I mainly get ENTP. I must have been feeling emotional that day lol. Even though the little chart it shows had it basically in the middle.

• I'm an INFJ

• While I think it's fun to see what you are I won't let myself be a type, I'm uniquely me. ;)

What Guys Said 10

• I used to be just that, ENTJ (Commander)

But over the years, I'm now apparently
    more of a ENFP (Campaigner)

I am, who I am, and proud of it. ^.^

• Solid INTP here, hasn't changed in years.

• I am the logician and that is INTP

• I used to be but now I vacillate on the T and the J

• I vacillate a slight bit on J versus P, but not very much.

• I've been both INTJ and ENTJ at different times in my life. Don't feel so locked in to your results.

• I'm an INTJ

• Hey, still an analyst type with that NT. Rock on man and be an extrovert.

• Nah, tried being extroverted. Didn't like it.

Felt like I was playing a game to try to cater to what people want

Fuck that lol

• That last "fuck that lol" was possibly the best turn of phrase that I've seen all day.

• I'm introverted

• mbti is nonsense.

• yeah,,, we all are man

• Neither of the links work