Do you all take the opinions offered on this website seriously?

I do at times because several are insightful, although some are truly outrageous. So, what do you guys think?

• Yes
  • No
  • Truly depends

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. You can sometimes see the clearly joking responses, the responses that were intended to purposely offend, and then those who are actually trying to help in their own way.

I don't take the negative opinions of people towards me seriously though because I don't care. They're insignificant.

What Guys Said 12

• I voted 'A' cause whenever I opine including in this question, I mean what I say while I say it earnestly. Yes those who interact with me take my opinions seriously as I meant them to be :)

• I don't know what to believe in here. I'm better off taking advice from my dog. that's how much I believe

• I voted C some opinions are really great and some well aren't lol you take the good and toss the bad, just like anything else.

• I only take Opinions seriously from people who seem to know what their talking about

• It helps to look at their age. being older assures me more that what they say is actually worth considering. if a 13 y/o starts giving love advice then...

• Depends on whether or not I think the opinion is retarded.

• Most of the time I don't.

• Of course I take them seriously why else would I really be here.

• Very rare, truly depends

• I'M A JESTER. I CAN'T TAKE THINGS SERIOUSLY.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 14

• There are some people that give good, thoughtful advice. But to be honest, the majority of opinions on this site are pretty awful.

• Depends if it is a serious question and if their opinion is genuine.

• yeah C would be the appropriate answer altho in haste i voted B lol

• it's the internet. You basically have to take everything you hear with a grain of salt. There are usually some good themes in the answers though.

• Hell no. I don't even take my own opinions seriously half the time, because half of the questions are too stupid to deserve a real answer.

• it depends! some advice can be really helpful and other can be just really funny

• Dumb questions - dumb answers.

• 90% no

_______

• For the most part you can tell when someone is giving you genuine advice, usually I only take the genuine ones seriously.

• It largely depends.

• Well when they sound genuine, and not just being an asshole or making a fun/sarcastic (which I also love about GAG) comment I do indeed (:

• It would depend on the question & where the comments are coming from.

• No I don't
    I can't remember the really solid advices except that yada did provide good ones

• No, sometimes it's just someone trolling.